JeX-

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
well we know what happened to the other thread.

i'm just going to continue as if it never happened, thats the best way.

If you did'nt gt what i said here it is again.

Hi ya all,

I was thinking, since the the other sig competition we had, we could launch another one.

To encourage more people in entering and taking part, we could have some sort of badge for the winner, like there is for a Admin, and super mod and the news paper for us magazine staff. The winner could have some sort of icon to wear until the next sig competition, and if s/he loses the winner of that competition gets it. There could be a Sig competition every two months or something, so it gives people time to improve their skills and the winner to wear its medal.

If you agree i'll search for some good icons, and other people can also make them if they wish to and then post them here.

so what do you guys think?....think its a good Idea?

JeX-

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
lalalalala

*cough*

sig008.gif
Theres no way way YOUR ENTERING!

I definatly know what you can produce, and its no match for us!

You can be a good judge. ok/.....?
btw: How is it large?

-T J
You're just afraid to lose
laugh.gif
We all would. You know how good he is.........

Perhaps there could be more than one judge?

-T J

torN

OMGWTFLOLBBQSAUZ
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aight. I think that there should be a theme. It would make the contest more interesting. And I don't think Dark Cloud wants to be the Judge, he said he wanted to participate which means we know he whould wh00p us all
tongue.gif

JeX-

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
It's very good. You could try and introduce more colours into it to make it even more interesting. Like some kind of border which is a red filter over the green.
Yea, I will take it into account. As i said its not yet finished, if the sig competition is confirmed then i'll continue working on it.

-T J

JeX-

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Ah I got an Idea, when this sig competition gets started, We'll make a new thread called "sig competition entries" or something like that...then the contestants can post their group of sigs, and we could have a poll for each member so people can vote which members sigs are the best....

and if theres more than 10 enterants we could make another poll...or if this is available one of the ADMINS could increase the poll limit, just for this competition....

could this be put into effect??

-T J

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps