The new Temp. What do you think?

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
I like it a lot more than the old one, could use a tiny bit of work such as the rounded corners just above Reply aren't that great and the old reply to this topic button

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like the new layout alot easier to navigate though a little slower on loading, but to be fair I am on a netbook

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Second option, and I'm pretty sure that option will win with a landslide. We've all been spoiled with the previous GBAtemp version, where so much was possible and customizable and hence we expect those things to stay forever. Now when we lose those small features we really liked, and instead get much bigger new features we don't know yet, we get pretty pissed off.
I'm 100% sure the staff will try to listen to all the 'complaints' from the members and they will try to give us back all those small features we liked, it'll just take some time.

AND I'm fine with waiting some time, the people who were behind this upgrade deserve a break, I wouldn't mind waiting on some changes for a month now.

Reactions: 1 person

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The amount of effort put into the change is obvious, however the changes suit a particular demographic more than others and i fear that it'll drive away the slightly older members who desire a site that does the job with the minimum amount of bells and whistles. Personally i'm not a fan of the new style as i fall into the bracket who wants simple and functional.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I quite like it, although I think it could use a bit more work here and there (such as the ​ whenever you change something in the reply window), but I like it much better than the old one.

Also: Yay! tapatalk :yay:

@KuRensan I thought I read that PMs were going to be added back shortly, they were still working on them... (ninja'd :ninja:)

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some things do need changing and as soon as those changes are made it will make the site upgrade a pleasant experience for everyone.
I think those people saying the site is too hard to navigate are slightly mad as everything seems to be in the same place and if there have been changes made then I like them as everything is where it should be.

@xist - I personally feel that the simple yet functional side of GBAtemp is still here, it hasn't gone anywhere. Sure there are a lot of new features available now but that doesn't mean you have to use them at all.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hope there will be like 10000 haters and some admin not ignoring it so that they will give us at least the chance to get the old skin back optional to the new.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It needs way less spacing between listed thread posts when viewing the forums, or at least a way to adjust it. Aside from that, I like it, but that's a killer issue to me.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1