zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grimalkin, I can confirm that all the problem codes for DQM work now, and the ones from some other people. Do you want some of the codes I made using templates?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PLEASE don't post codes for geometry wars DS!

Please please please.
frown.gif

Games that have online leader boards shouldn't have codes for them.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rchase5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Added:

Master Code for AC:WW (1.1) - PLEASE TEST. Enable for other cheats to work.

Tested, still freezes. But who knows? You may be onto something.

Me? I have half a mind to go buy an Action Replay and use it on my AC:WW cart itself. As for the ROMs, I'm not sure R4's AR engine can do it. Seems nobody's had any luck.
frown.gif

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Suspicion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PLEASE don't post codes for geometry wars DS!

Please please please.
frown.gif

Games that have online leader boards shouldn't have codes for them.

Not going to and never will. I don't care if they're singleplayer codes. GeoWars is too good of a game to be ruined by cheats.

Just saying, maybe somebody with this view of cheats shouldn't be maintaining the cheat.dat.

As I said many many times before, Wifi cheating == fail. Also: I don't cheat. But that doesn't stop me from maintaining the dat does it?

If a cheat will ruin the fair play of a game that is based on leaderboard scores, then it will not be added.

Suspicion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said many many times before, Wifi cheating == fail. Also: I don't cheat. But that doesn't stop me from maintaining the dat does it?

If a cheat will ruin the fair play of a game that is based on leaderboard scores, then it will not be added.

I agree with the wifi cheating, however my issue is how you said,
GrimalkinI don't care if they're singleplayer codes. GeoWars is too good of a game to be ruined by cheats.
If you feel that cheats ruin games, and furthermore you project your own subjective beliefs regarding which games should have cheats for them, then perhaps you're not the best man for the job.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I agree with the wifi cheating, however my issue is how you said,
Grimalkin said:
I don't care if they're singleplayer codes. GeoWars is too good of a game to be ruined by cheats.
If you feel that cheats ruin games, and furthermore you project your own subjective beliefs regarding which games should have cheats for them, then perhaps you're not the best man for the job.
No one gets paid to make the cheat.dat files. He can put in what ever codes he wants since he is the one working on it in his spare time. If you dont like the .dat make your own or even wait for R4 to create the cheat .dat for you.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Grimalkin lol @ your fail

Not going to because its too good to be ruined by cheats? If so please stop updating the .dat and pass on the flame to someone who has no moral or ethical problems with cheating.
If you make a cheat file you comply with cheating
sleep.gif

Its not that I dont appreciate you doing this, I just hate hypocrites

PS I do agree with no online cheating but then again Im not updating the .dat nor playing online so I couldnt give a rats ass... maybe Im a good flame carrier!
biggrin.gif

Suspicion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one gets paid to make the cheat.dat files. He can put in what ever codes he wants since he is the one working on it in his spare time. If you dont like the .dat make your own or even wait for R4 to create the cheat .dat for you.

I do customize my own cheat.dat, but that's not the point. I'm trying to offer my own constructive criticism for the good of the .dat, and quite frankly I believe somebody with that view point regarding cheats should be replaced at the first possible opportunity. Would you have a communist run a democratic country?

Nothing against Grimalkin, it's nice that he's been updating despite not being like that, but it's obvious he doesn't have that bit of umph into it that his predecessor did, and I think I just discovered why.

Anomandris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey. I do not know if you already have mario party ds(A8TP-DBC43B5B) codes but here some are:
Adventure Mode Codes:

P1 Max Coins (Press L)
94000130 000001ff
121547d6 000003e7
d0000000 00000000

P1 Starts With 1 Star (Press L)
94000130 000001ff
921547da 00000000
121547da 00000001
d0000000 00000000

P2 Holds No Coins (press R)
94000130 000002ff
1215484a 00000000
d0000000 00000000

P3 Holds No Coins (press R)
94000130 000002ff
121548be 00000000
d0000000 00000000

P4 Holds No Coins (press R)
94000130 000002ff
12154932 00000000
d0000000 00000000

Party Mode Codes:

P1 Max Coins (Press L)
94000130 000001ff
12154a0a 000003e7
d0000000 00000000

P2 Holds No Coins (press R)
94000130 000002ff
12154a7e 00000000
d0000000 00000000

P3 Holds No Coins (press R)
94000130 000002ff
12154af2 00000000
d0000000 00000000

P4 Holds No Coins (press R)
94000130 000002ff
12154b66 00000000
d0000000 00000000

Im sorry I do not know who made these(It wasnt me).

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Not going to because its too good to be ruined by cheats? If so please stop updating the .dat and pass on the flame to someone who has no moral or ethical problems with cheating.
sleep.gif

PS I do agree with no online cheating but then again Im not updating the .dat nor playing online so I couldnt give a rats ass... maybe Im a good flame carrier!
biggrin.gif

Right... Hypocrite? I don't use these cheats. So how does that make me a hypocrite? My own personal views != database maintaining.

Since ANY cheat in GeoWars would affect your online score, then it would be RUINED by the cheat. GFG.

QUOTEIf you feel that cheats ruin games, and furthermore you project your own subjective beliefs regarding which games should have cheats for them, then perhaps you're not the best man for the job.

I have never broken word on anything I have done for the database. I don't cheat in any of my games, and have ALWAYS thought that cheating ruins games but guess what? This .dat works fine.

If you have any other complaints, please read the "first page" regarding where to send said complaint. If you don't like how the dat is being maintained, then don't post. Make your own and STFU.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

sleep.gif

biggrin.gif

Right... Hypocrite? I don't use these cheats. So how does that make me a hypocrite? My own personal views != database maintaining.

Since ANY cheat in GeoWars would affect your online score, then it would be RUINED by the cheat. GFG.

QUOTE said:

I have never broken word on anything I have done for the database. I don't cheat in any of my games, and have ALWAYS thought that cheating ruins games but guess what? This .dat works fine.

If you have any other complaints, please read the "first page" regarding where to send said complaint. If you don't like how the dat is being maintained, then don't post. Make your own and STFU.

Dude relax... like I said, same with the other guy, is that if you dont put in cheats just because you think its wrong to cheat then it defies the fact that you make a cheat file. And if GeoWars only has online codes then Im with you on not posting em.
I, and Im assuming that counts for Suspicion aswell, just thought it was weird when you said "even if it was singleplayer cheats"
This wasnt flaming, arguing, bitching or anything it was just going "wtf is he on about?" and trying to get an explanation. Ive had it, I hope I made my point across aswell.

Now lets get a beer and just do what we want to do most..get laid
grog.gif

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dude relax... like I said, same with the other guy, is that if you dont put in cheats just because you think its wrong to cheat then it defies the fact that you make a cheat file. And if GeoWars only has online codes then Im with you on not posting em.
I, and Im assuming that counts for Suspicion aswell, just thought it was weird when you said "even if it was singleplayer cheats"
This wasnt flaming, arguing, bitching or anything it was just going "wtf is he on about?" and trying to get an explanation. Ive had it, I hope I made my point across aswell.

Now lets get a beer and just do what we want to do most..get laid
grog.gif

Makes sense, misread your post. All is forgiven.

Suspicion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Yes, Gundam has my intentions right.

I'm going to remove the rest of my post because it's pretty ehh and just say, "I would like it if you did add cheats for Geometry Wars, such as unlock all planets or max currency." which I would like based on principle alone.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
See? Now were friends again

And who cares.. in a few hours Im going to pick up my missus whove I havent seen in 7months xD

Btw any news on ProStreet codes?

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just one point - maxing out the stats for the drones would have zero effect on wifi (only retro evolved uploads scores, right, and it has no drone?) , all it does is save time for playing the same galaxy over and over to level it up... But o well, it'll be more rewarding leveling the lil buggers myself. M i rite?
Codes for online would phail, but that is just a time saver.
But what ultimately counts is that if grimalkin doesn't want them in his dat, he doesn't have to add them, so respect his wishes and be greatful he uploads anything at all.

Anxiously awaiting your next great update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya