Not open for further replies.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
_>

He disrupted the event flags in my DQM game using codes. (Rang the tourny signal bells even though he shouldn't)

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pretty much. The game tells me to go ring the bells, and when I get to the door to ring the bells nothing happens. >_>

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I thank myself for making a back-up save yesterday, even though it's 5 hours behind. Which somewhat sucks because I had Dragovian lord, Malroth, and Killing machine on my team. >_>

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey btw grimalkin, you should move that one hit KO code for sonic rush code above the backlight codes.

Hiei-YYH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.codemasters-project.net
XP
Country
oz mg u have come!! u for real? the DQM cheats the first exp multiplyer worked the new one doesnt

that may answer your problem.

kenobiThat's because of your R4 (same for M3). They have some bugs with the E (and F) codes types, caused by their stupid "real time cheats on/off" (which inserts some stuff inside the AR code handler).

You need to stop enabling it to fix the codes problem.

The code you posted obviously works because it doesn't use the E.. code type.

synt4x_3rr0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have trouble getting the cheats to work.
I've had this problem since firmware 1.10 for the R4 i think. Before that, cheats worked but i never used them.
Well now i want to use them, but i cant get it to work. Im using firmware 1.11.
This is what i do:
Remove the standard cheat.dat file and download the new one and place in _system_.
I have also tried to put in the "Pre-Patched AR Engine Fix by Yasu", but then the R4 doesn't boot. It just goes black after the "Loading" message. So I'm using the standard file from firmware 1.11 instead.

I remember that before 1.10, it said something like "Press for cheats" when i selected a game. But that doesn't show up now
frown.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
is the cheat dat that u use broken when u extract it? i had same problem before but it was just i had to open the archive and drag it out not extract it

synt4x_3rr0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is the cheat dat that u use broken when u extract it? i had same problem before but it was just i had to open the archive and drag it out not extract it

Hmm, i dont see why dragging it would make any difference, but i'll try it.
I'm not sure if it is broken actually, but if i try to open the file with a text editor it looks like it's encrypted or something. So i can't actually read the file, just look at what appears to be garbage.
Does that mean it is broken? Should i be able to read the contents with a text editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But you said pine apple...