Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,377
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nthn said:
Nthn said:
I wanna have a cheat for Pokemon: Pt .
That i can delete HM's.
biggrin.gif

The cheat is in the cheat file for Diamond and Pearl, but not for Platinum.
Can somebody made that for me ?

Thanks.
Please ?
why do you want to delete HM's
If you mean making a pokemon forget HM's, I think a move deleter (=person in the game) can do that

Nthn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tj_cool said:
Nthn said:
Nthn said:
I wanna have a cheat for Pokemon: Pt .
That i can delete HM's.
biggrin.gif

The cheat is in the cheat file for Diamond and Pearl, but not for Platinum.
Can somebody made that for me ?

Thanks.
Please ?
why do you want to delete HM's
If you mean making a pokemon forget HM's, I think a move deleter (=person in the game) can do that

Yes i mean to forget a HM.
But where is then a Move Deleter , oh nevermind i found it.

And it works ! Thanks :')

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
sheely69,
for goodness sake can't you just be patient a little
if you can't wait then just use google or the search function?
:
hate2.gif
:

go read the first post for god's sake!

there is also a button call EDIT! don't post multiple post just for the samething

Nthn,
stop requesting cheat codes here! this is not a thread for requesting cheat code

neorhetoric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nthn: Use the same pokedex code you're using. Once you get the national dex in the game and it upgrades, all the others will be unlocked. You have to get it in-game first.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
sheely69 said:
i did check the post it didant tell me how to use r4: cce

Some people really are pathetic.. I cant make it any easier than this..

NarinHow its all done
The program used to maintain the database is R4CCE. This program was created by Yasu Software and is what makes it possible to maintain this database for all of you. As Rayder said in the past, this database wouldn't be possible in its current form if it wasn't for Yasu and for SkH for bringing it to his attention. These two talented people deserve our thanks.

Here is a great tutorial on how to use the R4CCE by Curley. I suggest you all should learn how to use R4CCE if yyou ever want to modify the cheat dat and add your own cheats to it.

And I also dont know why everything has begun requesting codes here.. IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY YOUR REQUEST WILL BE TAKEN... unless you put it in the appropriate thread and as long as someone wishes to make it.. There is no point asking 100 times if someone can make you a certain code... We DO THIS FOR NOTHING.. We make codes for fun.. We dont make codes cause we have to.. If you want a code, ask someone in the AR code thread very nicely, AND SOMEONE MAY TAKE YOUR REQUEST, instead of getting flamed here all the time.. This isnt a REQUEST thread.. Please refrain from posting requests.. If you really want a code, REQUEST IT A KODEWERX..

Use some common sense people, If you read the 1st post, It has 99.99% of your answers.. If its not there theres a chance that in the threads below this one the other 0.01% can be found...

This thread (which we are currently in) is for asking how something should work and telling us if something isnt working.. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991

This thread is a guide on how to create AR CODES (very simple).. This is also your request thread.. People may take your requests there BUT NOT HERE.. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=116242

This thread is for asking questions about how cheats work, Why they have a certain effect and JUST ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING CHEATS e.g. TWEWY codes dont show up.. ALL QUESTIONS GO TO THIS THREAD http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=126893

THIS THREAD is a small tutorial on the basics of R4CCE... SIMPLE http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95774

This thread is a guide on how to fix "Save Data cannot be Accessed" message.. A simple, easy guide on how to fix most games that need Arm7 patching.. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94755&hl=

POST IN THE RIGHT THREAD and you have a better chance of not getting FLAMED.. Trust me, Its that simple..

khangnguyen1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Would I mess up my Pokemon Platinum (J) game file if I change the sav. file into Pokemon Platinum (U)? Question: Is there anyway to play games without patching them with arm7?
yaynds.gif
, and Elixerdream please respect me.... you're breaking my feelings.
cry.gif

P.S.-If it doesn't mess up, I'ma download Pokemon Platinum (U).

P.S.S.- Narin if you are reading this, I am not trying to break rules here... It's just that mostly everyone counts on you for cheat data. And some people help you by making other cheat files.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, all I did was boot r4cce and looked at it and figured out how to use it very quickly. I NEVER read any guide on how to use it.

All you can really do is throw up your hands, shake your head and roll your eyes at some of these people. Geez!

DARKSHIDARA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously some people are mentally challenged!!! "how do i.........can you" damn those who dont help themselves deserve no help at all!!! its been said countless times READ THE FIRST POST!!!!! but i guess their narrow brain render them useless to any search of any kind...................

elixirdream wrote:

QUOTE said:
sheely69,
NO YOU DIDN'T! GO READ BEFORE YOU COME BACK AND SAY IT DIDN'T !!!!!!!
EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT DOES!
true everyone that searches does also kind of funny seeing elixir snap...

Antoligy wrote:

QUOTEHOW TRUE YOU KNOW!
THATS WHY I MADE THIS BANNER
bro they are colorblind!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1