Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,083,956
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
OK, lets clean this place a bit.......

From now one (and for some period), there will be STRICT rules in this thread......

1. any post that isn't contributing to the CHEAT database WILL get removed
2. any offtopic posts will get removed
3. any flashcart talk will be removed
4. any codes requests WILL get removed
5. anything BUT POSTED CHEATS by members will be removed!!

There can be grateful posts (as in members thanking team that keeps cheat database) every now or then, but if there are too many in a row, it will be removed because it's cluttering the thread!!

EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T STRICTLY CHEAT RELATED AND ISN'T CONTRIBUTING WILL GET REMOVED!!

This measures are taken because there has been too much crap posted lately, too much flaming, and overall, too much rudeness!!

Hey Curley, don't feel bad, just continue as you did so far, all this members up here were posting grateful posts, and thanked you, but as I said I'll heavily moderate this thread because it's gone to shit lately, so I removed their posts too because it wasn't directly contributing to Cheat database!

I'm sorry
frown.gif

And all of you, please, keep reporting posts that are going against what I wrote up here..This thread really needs cleaning up, and there needs to be an order...When we establish that, I'll lay off and let you continue at the same pace when this thread first started!

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i know were not supposed to post off topic in here.....
but this is kinda on topic.
i just wanted to thank ElixirDream, Granville, Zarcon, Caitsith AND MrFatso.
you guys have had a lot on your plate the last few weeks and you have all been ran off your feet....
and all you guys get is "i want, i want, i want" no offence meant to those who do keep asking..... but FFS look for your selves....
if the cheat database stops getting updated who will be to blame???? YOU GUYS!!!!
so give the staff a f'ing break for once and look for the cheats yourself..... i knew F all about the cheat thingy, then curley pointed out his topic on how to do it.... (can you remember that curly? lol, my first day as a temp'er) low and behold, 5 mins later i could do it MYSELF.
well thats my rant over XD

P.S. BIG thanks to toni plutonij too, he does a lot to help people too and deserves thanks

P.P.S. sorry if i shouldnt have posted this here...... my bad XD (please dont hit me with the ban hammer)

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people are talking about how we should all make out own cheat files and what not. But I have a mac, and none of those exe files run on it. Is there a cheat file editor for mac?

kaijuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
curly seriously your great with narin being out for a bit i never expected any one to take over i relise you have a life and your doing this just to help us cheaters so seriously thanks

p.s also thanks to other coders who help too

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
YAY FINALY....
about time people were realizing how good they have it

EDIT: son of a bitch i posted in here again..... please feel free to delete this one....
but if its not too much trouble could you leave my last one there.
i think its important people know there appriciated
YOU GUYS PWN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT NO. 2: yay more people who get the picture (see below. lmao)

aks47u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Before you start
lecture.gif
i know about the mod's post(s) and i know this is the wrong thread for this,
so feel free to delete this post.

I just want to know can someone please post a link to the code request thread or tell me where to find it.
unsure.gif

Thanks,
and thanks code crew for the cheat updates
gbasp.gif

Mahkleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded the March 20th codes, and they work great! Except for the Pokemon Codes. They don't seem to show up for Diamond and Platinum, I checked the ID and everything and as far as I know, everything should work fine. Help?
unsure.gif

xSaeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh.. The list has been udated today?

The codes you see are for Pokemon Platinum (j) and a english-patched (j)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1