Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,559
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

mico92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I end of provar the cheat.dat, and it(he,she) is not of any, does not cost(suit) me, but ... lower an usrcheat that they raised for mediafire, and this it(he,she) has of gta, but ... of dragoon quest v not

Alomejor they do not cost(suit) me for that my dragoon quest is a vercion fix of "espalnds"

mienai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outeRakis said:
i can confirm Avalon Codes (such as mystic jewel) and GTA appear properly in the user.evoCHEAT file. i haven't tried the cheat.dat and usrcheat.dat

EDIT: also as far as i am aware (and from what i see in your sig) u are using an R4 clone? if so this might be the problem

cheats.gbatemp.net said:
There is a problem with some flashcards such as the R4DS and all of its clones (M3 Simply, N5DS, ect) which limits the number of cheats that are displayed for games. This means that cheats for games that appear at the end of the cheat file are not displayed, this includes games for The World Ends With You, Yu-Gi-Oh, Trauma Center and others.

You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use the CHEAT(UE).DAT file which has all the Japanese cheats removed.

I have updated the first post of the The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread with a link to a R4CCE tutorial by Curley to edit the cheat files.

Before posting about games not having cheats in the forums, please check the GameList.txt file to see if the game really does have cheats.
No, that's not the problem. Neither Avalon Code or GTA are showing up in R4CCE. (I copy/paste the codes into my custom cheat file before putting it on my card)

outeRakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mienai said:
No, that's not the problem. Neither Avalon Code or GTA are showing up in R4CCE. (I copy/paste the codes into my custom cheat file before putting it on my card)

that is strange. i kinda doubt that curly left the files unchanged and reposted them to be honest. as i said, using my Evo Tools, i can see the new codes for Avalon Code and GTA:CW there.

outeRakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mienai said:
I'm like "WTF..." right now o.O

are u sure u downloaded from curleys post on the 16th? and not the one heposted yesterday (15th)?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=849...p;#entry1829822

try and redownload it. and i bet u will find them there
biggrin.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

outeRakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
geminisama said:
outeRakis said:
mienai said:
I'm like "WTF..." right now o.O

are u sure u downloaded from curleys post on the 16th? and not the one heposted yesterday (15th)?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=849...p;#entry1829822

try and redownload it. and i bet u will find them there
biggrin.gif

I doubt the March 15th database is to blame, as the cheats were in that too.

to be honest with you they were not. the Clean Rom ID was not there yesterday as well as many other codes like the drug codes for GTA. that is the main reason why curley updated again early today the 16th

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I have the dsromplanet hack for gta cw, but i can´t start the cheat codes from my m3 ds simply. Maybe I need the game id of this hack or a new usrcheat data?

Edit: I got it now.

zahimi

GBAtemp theme maker extraordinarie
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Curley5959 said:
If you cannot see your GTA cheats, It might be because your GameID is different.. Change this using R4CCE..
i have a cyclods and a patched gta and i cant see the gta cheats. what can i do? isnt R4CCE is for R4 only?

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
So I've tried to get the GTA Chinatown Wars save bypass code to work on my R4, but haven't had any success. I've tried the cheat.dat (which didn't even show up), usrcheat.dat (which gave me the save access error), and adding the cheat to my own cheat.dat (which gave me the access error) but nothing worked.

The latest attempt was with the usrcheat.dat from this pack with a clean ROM of the game, on which I enabled the Save Bypass Check only and launched the game only to get an error. Any thoughts as to why this is happening? Does this AR code even work on the R4?

EDIT: Eh, I just went ahead and installed YSMenu as my main firmware and the game works fine now. Too bad it's so much slower than the R4 1.18 kernel. Why do people like YSMenu so much now?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mystic Jewel for Avalon Code = you can use the jewels to exchange things from shop or you can bet to earn more
how to gain mystic jewel = you have to progress the game FAR enough to unlock it! you can either earn it via dungeons, quest or bet! (Correct me if i am wrong)

Curley5959 said:
16th March CHEAT UPDATE!!

Hey Guys..
Ill be doing another update tonight.. Lets see.. Well, last night, I left a few things unfinished so tonight, I fixed them.. There was quite a bit of fixing to do as well.. New Codes as well.. Quite a few new codes, not many games but GTA and Avalon Code get a decent update.. Anyway:

Codes Included For:

Avalon Code (U)

Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars(U)
[YGXE FEBB81BB]
[YGXE 5BE594AA]
[YGXE D694D447]
[YGXE DEE4AA12]

ALSO CONTAINS GTA CHINATOWN WARS SAVE BYPASS FIX!!

Download Links:

All Cheat Files!!

CHEAT.DAT

USRCHEAT.DAT

user.evoCHEATS

CHEATS.XML

EDGEcheats

Cheat.DB

Sorry if I missed your cheat file out.. I dont have the programs to make EZARcodes..
frown.gif

NOTE:

A considerable update tonight.. Spent 3 hours working on it, so cut me some slack
tongue.gif

If you cannot see your GTA cheats, It might be because your GameID is different.. Change this using R4CCE..

A more organised layout was used in this update tonight.. Hopefully it will benefit you guys..
tongue.gif

Happy Cheating

Thanks to: ElixirDream (GTA codes, Avalon codes and general helping.. Without him, this wouldnt be like it is now) , Narin (I know Narin hasnt been here, but he is the Cheat Master and deservers recognition), Granville (Code Tester and a great comedian who kept me going through this update..), Zarcon (Code Maker, tester and also a great comedian.) and especially MrFatso (who tests all of the cheats before they get put into the cheat files.. He doesnt get enough recognition for his GREAT work..)

elixirdream said:
i need a cheat code, this is the first time i ever request for a cheat code
i am stucked in my garage and i am in a helicopter
how can this happen? PLEASE anyone help me ;(

helicopter.jpg

helicopter2.jpg

EDIT: this happen everytime i go into my garage
frown.gif
!!!!!!
HELP ME!!!

all i used was the ammo and money code!!!!
hate2.gif

QUOTE(outeRakis @ Mar 16 2009, 06:36 PM)
hey elixir let me ask this. so u go in the garage with your helicopter (i wont go through how sick this might be) and then u can not get out of the garage? or is it for a mission that u have to do this? cause u can always save the game through the options without having to go to the couch inside your house and save it.

just press start -> system -> save game and do it

it is just a suggestion tho. i am not sure if this will actually work hehe

thanks for your suggestion!!!
how it happened was when i walked into my garage and it turn out to be a HELICOPTER! real surprise! if you want i can provide you screen shots !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol