Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,836
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin(and the rest of the team),

I have some suggestions for Dragon Quest V:

1. Item codes that give you all the items except for the important(plot) items.

2. Individual item codes for slot 1 of the like there is for DQIV.

3. A walk through walls code for the world map.

gold_magistrate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest batch of codes have seemed to ruin my DQ5 save file. I'm there out searching for the Faerie Land entrance and then the next time I load up my save, I'm in Gotha again stuck with most progress gone. All this happened after setting on one of the new backup/gamefix codes on. I restarted the DS and used the second one, same effect. Then I decide the effects are only temporary when I next restart the DS but lo and behold....the code somehow messed up my entire save file.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
what others Dq5 codes did you used?? I haven't had any problems using the version 2 fix, just gotten married...I would recommend using the version 2 fix all the time instead of the version 1, since version 1 is an asm hack code..it could conflict with other things in the game

Dinoguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello I'm sure everyone can make use of the code I requested.
To have all abilities unlocked in M&L RPG 3

Samantha_Jade91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I know you must get these stupid replies all the time,but whenever I put the cheat.dat onto my ds, it will read some of the cheats and not others.. I was mainly hoping to get the cheats for Pokemon Diamond, which I saw you had listed in your first post, but whenever I put the cheat.dat onto my R4, and then hit the cheat button for Pokemon Diamond, it comes up with an error box that says no cheats were found.. I was just wondering if you knew why it doesn't display them?

Just incase you didn't already realise, I'm a noob at this kind of thing '^^ haha

Thank you in advance!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Samantha_Jade91 said:
Hello,
I know you must get these stupid replies all the time,but whenever I put the cheat.dat onto my ds, it will read some of the cheats and not others.. I was mainly hoping to get the cheats for Pokemon Diamond, which I saw you had listed in your first post, but whenever I put the cheat.dat onto my R4, and then hit the cheat button for Pokemon Diamond, it comes up with an error box that says no cheats were found.. I was just wondering if you knew why it doesn't display them?

Just incase you didn't already realise, I'm a noob at this kind of thing '^^ haha

Thank you in advance!
hmm :wtf: if the button shows it means its readable.. try using r4cce to open it up and see if any cheats are under your Pokeon diamond game, and then to double check, press new game then click the "..." button and open your rom and see if it matches the one in the database.

gold_magistrate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the codes I generally used; walk through walls, crits, monster recruiting. I've used those same codes before but it was the gamefix code that ruined my file..

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here a codes for Peggle.
Hopefully I come up with more soon
smile.gif

CODE!!!Peggle Dual Shot (U)
!!C7PE E206796A

::Press sel = 99999999 score
94000130 FFFB0000
02166708 05F5E0FF
D2000000 00000000

::Press sel = 99999999 total score
94000130 FFFB0000
02162CA4 05F5E0FF
D2000000 00000000

::Have 99 balls
02166714 00000063

::Permanent Super Guide
02166754 00000009

Here one for Cory in the house.

CODE!!3462 Cory in the House (E)
!YIHP BC26367B

::Press Sel = 9999 money
94000130 FFFB0000
0213CC00 0000270F
D2000000 00000000

Greetz, Vistabuser.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dinoguy said:
can someonemake a code that gives you all the attack blocks?In /mario and Luigi RPG 3 ,my game doesn't have them for some reason and when I started they were there.

------------

hello I'm sure everyone can make use of the code I requested.
To have all abilities unlocked in M&L RPG 3
No, that cheat will not be added. It was added in a previous update but it ended up causing the game to freeze when you actually acquired the attacks. Also they wouldn't have disappeared if you had the protection Bypass cheat activated at all times. Also please do not make multiple posts with the same request.

mbruno said:

I already made up a Slot 1 Item Mod code for the next update. If you want an All Items Cheat that doesn't give yu plot items, then make a list of all the plot items in the game and I'll make a new All Items cheat. This may help http://ndscheats.pastebin.com/m112b3898

QUOTE(gold_magistrate @ Feb 28 2009, 09:37 PM)
The latest batch of codes have seemed to ruin my DQ5 save file. I'm there out searching for the Faerie Land entrance and then the next time I load up my save, I'm in Gotha again stuck with most progress gone. All this happened after setting on one of the new backup/gamefix codes on. I restarted the DS and used the second one, same effect. Then I decide the effects are only temporary when I next restart the DS but lo and behold....the code somehow messed up my entire save file.

-----------------------------

I used the codes I generally used; walk through walls, crits, monster recruiting. I've used those same codes before but it was the gamefix code that ruined my file..
The only time I ever heard of this problem ever happening is if you have ever turned off the Game Fix cheat at any point and saved the game. Once you saved with it off, it ended up causing your save file to become "corrupt" down the line. I have had no problems with the fix and they never caused any corruption for me. You should use the first cheat unless it doesn't work on your flashcart.

Senrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hova1 said:
whats the difference between Version 1 and Version 2 on the Dragon Quest V game fix cheat?

Version 1 is for all flashcards, except M3DSreal, because it injects codes only after 10 seconds.

Version 2 is for all the flashcards.

I copied this from dsrules.

Smokey911

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys. Sorry this is going to be a long winded explanation of an annoying bug.
tongue.gif

When i load the Dragon Quest V (U) (patched with DSATM btw, i have changed the game ID in the cheat list to match) cheats in my M3DS Real it doesnt just list the cheats for DQV bt also for the next few games after it in the cheat list. Its like it doesnt recognise the end of the cheats list for DQV. It was working fine with the 02-20-09 update but now with the 02-27-09 one its doing this.
Any help would b appreciated.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have this problem that my R4 doesn't show all the cheats.
i tried to move the games i need to the top with R4cce but it takes so long untill the games i need are on top. is there a way to do it faster? maybe with another program?

gold_magistrate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That makes sense. I do believe it was the second time using the 2-27 codelist and the first time I didn't use any of the gamefix codes. I did turn it on the second time though. But it's a little too late for my savefile since it's all pretty permanent now.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
FFIV (U) All Items (Press Start+Select) code and the Fire Emblem (U) character codes are not working for me. I am using YSMenu on R4.

(If it helps, the All Items cheat worked for me before when I still had the original R4 firmware. =/)

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mbruno said:

I agree with the first two suggestions. But I could not identify which are "plot" items.
That is why I made a starter pack of non-plot items:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1791299

So far (I just defeated KON THE KNIGHT) I am generally satisfied with my code list.

@Narin, I would like to see my "Non-Plot Items Starter Pack" codes included in the CHEAT compilation.

I could have saved hours if I had the pastebin itemlist when I made my code list - Nice!

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Sukecchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got another inquiry here about a Pokemon code...

The Rebattle codes for Diamond and Pearl have an option for "Heatran/Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf" the code works for The Trio...but not Heatran. I have heard that something about the Heatran event is coded differently so Heatran can't be rebattled...unlike every other Pokemon there are codes for. Is this something that can be fixed or what?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
gold_magistrate said:
That makes sense. I do believe it was the second time using the 2-27 codelist and the first time I didn't use any of the gamefix codes. I did turn it on the second time though. But it's a little too late for my savefile since it's all pretty permanent now.
the fix code must be ON when you are saving the game, otherwise it'll overwrite your current save with your previous save data and you can't choose yes or no after the save.... the next time you load the game, you'll have to play it all over again from your previous save position...
I also recommend that use the version 2 fix since that code has the same concept as the (J) version and it should work perfectly through out the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves