Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,281
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
lcleong said:
any code for Ragnarok Online DS (J) yet? ^^
NO, there won't be any online codes in the database, Narin doesn't support it, unless you could play this Online game offline....?

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
dsrules said:
lcleong said:
NO, there won't be any online codes in the database, Narin doesn't support it, unless you could play this Online game offline....?

dude, this game is single player .... and wifi for 3-player dungeon... do not see the name online and then, just assume this is online game! =.=

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
lcleong said:
dsrules said:
lcleong said:

dude, this game is single player .... and wifi for 3-player dungeon... do not see the name online and then, just assume this is online game! =.=

that doesn't really make it any better, since these codes will affect wifi, so i doubt these codes will be popping up any time soon

xviyz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey don't worry guys, i fixed up the codes! i just had to order them with the R4cce... who woulda know, eh? Only thing is, it got rid of the cheats for fire emblem... anyone know why? Also, does anyone have a english patch for yosumenu? it would be much apprieciated.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xviyz said:
Hey don't worry guys, i fixed up the codes! i just had to order them with the R4cce... who woulda know, eh? Only thing is, it got rid of the cheats for fire emblem... anyone know why? Also, does anyone have a english patch for yosumenu? it would be much apprieciated.

Do it again, except delete the codes you don't need rather than ordering them.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hahahaa~!
yes noobs these days~! i hope some form of moderation can be done here
smile.gif

xviyz,
yasumenu in chinese/japanese? i'd never encounter that, but could it be your default language is japanese? just go change it.. how? well go through yr DS menu
smile.gif

and if the cheats are appearing in chinese!! meaning you got a wrong .dat ! go get yourself the latest from cheats.gbatemp.net

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Tyuno123,
the codes in database is a U release. So as dsrules pointed out the ID is correct
smile.gif

however, did you try changing the game ID to AVSP E890BFB7 (E release) and the codes still work for you?

fa_demion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tyuno123 said:
When it was in AVSE B5D46A72 the codes option did not show up for me but after I changed it , it showed up

What elixirdream meant is, are the codes also working or showed up only?
Changing of the GameID would not be the solution if the game has another pointer and addresses.

Sincerely,
Holger

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Tyuno123,
ok after going through all the post one more time

The conclusion is
In the database we have only got the "U" codes for the SNK game
and
It could be the game you got is "E" that is why the codes aren't showing

After you change the ID from U (original in database) to E (the one you have). Although the codes show up but the codes are for U. This is why it is not working

so get yourself a "U" release of the game and try the codes~! it should be working then

thanks

Zamo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys. Firstly I just want to say great job and keep it up! We need this awesome service provided by you devoted tempers. Anyway I seem to be having a problem getting a certain cheat to work.

In Pokemon Diamond (U) the cheat for infinite pokeradar / VS Seeker does not seem to be working. I've used it before (around august) and it worked then. I am currently using the cheat.dat file for the r4 from the 19 november 2008. I just wanted to know if that code was changed in any way.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we need a device where we can ask an assistant that can fit in our pockets too bad Samsung... +1