Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,078,012
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Thanks Jhongman..
smile.gif

Its nice to see people acknowledging others..
blush.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hahha... like i had said a few times to curley and polle123~! certain games i do make the codes~! how would i have all the time just to make codes for all games.. when i got work and life to deal with.
furthermore, i don't play all the games especially E & U releases

well i don't wish to be credited in anyway or by anyone, the reason i help is because of Narin & Curley

Curley your new avatar is CUTE
tongue.gif

Actually making codes for the simple one such as money, item, experience, stats, level~! It ain't so difficult~!
i started making codes since Hellgate:London ... when there wasn't any trainer~! trial and error~! thats all

Edit: Refer to post #4331 at Page 289 regarding the problem i am facing with naruto: path of destiny 2

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixir, I just looked at your profile. You haven't made a single thread. Since you're a talented cheat-maker... why don't you make a thread on how to MAKE cheats. You'll make so many people happy because the main cheats people want are money, item, experience, stats and leveling anyway!

So how about it?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i don't mind doing so but need time and like curley said CHAOTIC
tongue.gif

Curley, if you don't mind i can PM you and tell you how to do so
smile.gif

after you had digested, then you can make a thread about it

by the way, i ain't talented~! there are more out that whois really talented
smile.gif

anyway, for all the naruto: path of destiny 2 fans please refer to my my post #4331 at Page 289 regarding the problem i am facing

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I agree with both of you but it would be chaotic..

Yeah, elixir, I dont mind you teaching me, I really want to learn and then I could make a thread about it.. btw You are talented..
ph34r.gif

I would make a template then show you and Narin.. But Narin (I think) was making a guide.. Not sure whats happening though... But yeah, I would love to learn, then teach a few others, (You know who you are. )

Thanks for the offer..
grog.gif

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
@Curley, TEH VICE CHEAT CODE EDITOR (O_O AKA TEH BIG SMILEY XD, jkjk)
Please see your Arm7 patch guide (the one in the sig....), i have posted a query there......
BAH. i will just say it again here

skel1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have yugiho world championship 08 cheats workin on r4ds and if so HOW ive tried all regions of the game with as many cheat menus as i can find
the game id's always match the cheat menu ones i dont know why it wont work all my other games are working on it oh yeah i have also tried different downloads of the same region for each one and still dosent work

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
skel1 said:
does anyone have yugiho world championship 08 cheats workin on r4ds and if so HOW ive tried all regions of the game with as many cheat menus as i can find
the game id's always match the cheat menu ones i dont know why it wont work all my other games are working on it oh yeah i have also tried different downloads of the same region for each one and still dosent work
Read http://cheats.gbatemp.net/#notice

Also I suggest using YSMenu, it displays all the cheats without having to use the slimmed down cheat file or manually editing the cheat files your self. Also it doesn't have any of the other bugs as well like folders being cut off or some cheats not working correctly on the R4. It also has more features and better game compatibility.

skel1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i made a new cheat database with only yugioh 08 in it and it didnt work i also tried the ue database in link and it said database format error dont know why i am using cheat code editor v1.00 and i started to delete the games in existing database but i only know how to delete them one by one which will take far to long i went onto ysmenu and i dotn really know what it is or does ive never had anything ot do with it before
is there anyway to delete more than one file on the cheat editor or do you know why i get database format error
ty for last fast answer and for your help

oh and how do you move files to the top of the .DAT list i couldnt

ok found how to make ysmenu work on r4 and have all files to do it but a ysmenu firmware which i cannot find on its site

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was using the step by step instructions on how to get it to work was havin trouble but then saw a .nds ysmenu file and thought well y cant i just run that tried it and it worked tyvm without ur link i still would be struggling with this

kemosabe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it s'a me said:
Why most of the codes for castlevania order of ecclesia corrupts my savegame?
i used infinite hearts,infinite hp and max money only.
no errors so far and i already finished the game.
maybe you should stick to those cheats and eventually some corrupt proven cheats will come out

Rawrz!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ook. I LOVE THIS SITE FOR CHEATS!!! thx for uploading them. o ya are u going to be adding cheats for: six flags fun park, tornado, umm... viva pinata (U)?
smile.gif

te he thx Narin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT