Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,076,377
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Thanks Narin.. Hopefully some Spyro, Transformers and Spidy codes will appear sometime soon..
tongue.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Curley5959 said:
Thanks Narin.. Hopefully some Spyro, Transformers and Spidy codes will appear sometime soon..
tongue.gif
If not, I'll go make some later ;p

Also a note to everyone, I fixed up a few of the Castlevania cheats that should help fix the corruption problems and glitches. Also please don't use them in any of the WiFi modes or in the boss rush modes as they can lead to save corruptions.

Also everyone give elixirdream a round of applause as lately he has been helping me a lot with the database lately! Thanks again elixirdream, your help is greatly appreciated!
grog.gif

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narin said:
Just a heads up folks, DO NOT use any of the Castlevania codes on WiFi or the Boss Rush mode as it can ciorrupt your save game! The same can be said with the other Castlevania game, using Max Money and other cheats in the previous games have been known to corrupt your save as well.

Umm Narin I thought your codes don't work on WiFi to prevent online cheating?

Dross

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

Thanks for the Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations codes, but don't work woth the spanish version of game(I can use Action Replay Ds, and the oficials codes from CJ don't work too).

But it's ever a great job.
Thanks.

Garcimak

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dross said:
Thanks for the Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations codes, but don't work woth the spanish version of game.

Neither the French/German version with serial code YG3X- F12A7BB5

Dross ? which A-R code did you use to get the cheat working, i tried some more code out of various version without any succes :-/

jolson42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried using the invincibility code for LEGO: Batman (E), but it doesn't seem to work. Is there maybe a typo in it?
Also: Why does it come as a paired "on" code and "off" code? Wouldn't a single "invincibility" code be simpler?

c4l4mity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
May i ask how come there is no cheat enable box when i select Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side 2nd Season?
And i think the cheat for Miami Nights: Singles In the City (U), i think have problems as even though cheat is enable but it cannot be used.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
Just a heads up folks, DO NOT use any of the Castlevania codes on WiFi or the Boss Rush mode as it can ciorrupt your save game! The same can be said with the other Castlevania game, using Max Money and other cheats in the previous games have been known to corrupt your save as well.
Max Money
02100310 05F5E0FF

oic..there's different data on top of the address 02100310 (02100310 00001A1A) when the game loads and if the value is not 1A1A when you load your save file, the save will corrupt

btw, are you done on making the Hacking Tutorial yet, Narin? I'm sure many people are very anticipating for it
smile.gif

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
Narin said:
Well I never had problems you mentioned... BUT.. Somehow my savegame of Orders of Ecclesia is kinda corrupt. I got the last dominus(?) glyph, went back to the old man... But then.. Because I didn't save all villians I had a game over after the use of dominus. Then I landed again before the fight with albus(which i had to do again). after the fight the screen turned black i pressed start and it was ok again. then i went to the old man again whom i had to fight now Öö. well i fought and beat him. then came another black screen which disappeared with start. then i saw that the third dominus glyph wasn't there... i couldn't get it again and well... i could go nowhere.
what i did then? i deleted the rom and told me "finish... kinda..."
so be kinda careful Öö i dunno if this happened because i used cheats or not... just be careful^^

Umm, thats the actual ending... That is the bad ending at least. If you saved all the civilians, you would've fought *the old guy* as he is uhh....different? And then yea, its a very dissapointing ending to me. They just leave u there with u being dead.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
haringtonl said:
SignZ said:
Narin said:
Well I never had problems you mentioned... BUT.. Somehow my savegame of Orders of Ecclesia is kinda corrupt. I got the last dominus(?) glyph, went back to the old man... But then.. Because I didn't save all villians I had a game over after the use of dominus. Then I landed again before the fight with albus(which i had to do again). after the fight the screen turned black i pressed start and it was ok again. then i went to the old man again whom i had to fight now Öö. well i fought and beat him. then came another black screen which disappeared with start. then i saw that the third dominus glyph wasn't there... i couldn't get it again and well... i could go nowhere.
what i did then? i deleted the rom and told me "finish... kinda..."
so be kinda careful Öö i dunno if this happened because i used cheats or not... just be careful^^

Umm, thats the actual ending... That is the bad ending at least. If you saved all the civilians, you would've fought *the old guy* as he is uhh....different? And then yea, its a very dissapointing ending to me. They just leave u there with u being dead.
Wait WHAT? That was the ending? olol... I mean... Nothing more? That is a VERY short game in my opinion...

hao612

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just patched up Pokemon Platinum with an english patch.
Can you please include them in your next update?
The game ID# is CPUJ-01A43285

Thanks

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
c4l4mity,
get a copy of r4cce and it got a feature to check the game's ID...
use it to check your tokidoki game id...and change accordingly if it is different
smile.gif

Go first page of this thread to locate the r4cce and a tutorial on how to do so
smile.gif

haringtonl & signz,
well if that is the case, is nothing new...
i had also played games that if you did something wrong, they will just leave you there for good ..
gosh, is just so cruel~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo