Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,836
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
polle123 your sig is soo cool
biggrin.gif
lol about the r4 cheat system thing .. everyone keeps asking about it.. it has been posted on the topic, cheat website, and your sig.. i wish noobs would stop asking how come cheats arent showing up in there r4..

BACK ON TOPIC: thanks for the update narin.. even though i dont play the korean ds gmaes
biggrin.gif

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Itachi said:
polle123 your sig is soo cool
biggrin.gif
lol about the r4 cheat system thing .. everyone keeps asking about it.. it has been posted on the topic, cheat website, and your sig.. i wish noobs would stop asking how come cheats arent showing up in there r4..

BACK ON TOPIC: thanks for the update narin.. even though i dont play the korean ds gmaes
biggrin.gif

tnx
biggrin.gif

btw: about those korean games, are they translated to korean and have an alterd id or wath,
until now i've only seen codes for U/E/J

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
uhh im not sure i think they just translate it.. i would just play u/e games since there like the same thing..
btw do you guys know when Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood is released to the ds US version
on ign it says 9/30/08 but it didnt release on that date
thanks
biggrin.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Just wondering, did item codes for Disgaea get added? I just want a code that will give me that shoe item that allows you to go anywhere in the map. Hyperdrive I think it's called.

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Sonic Chronicles: TDB: cheat for Quick Gain EXP crashes the game after saving. White screen freeze. Game save is not corrupted and you can restart the DS from where you saved before it froze.

sysasysa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Narin, could you be so kind and add Sonic dark Brotherhood ARM7patched and Translated Pokémon Platinum add to your database ?? Iwould do it by myself, but my brother got M3DSReal and I don´t know how to change the *.DB cheats. THX in advance
Hehe I am n00b. Forgot to post the IDs:
Sonic: CSNP DFCD1CB5
Platinum: CPUJ 01A43285

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Twiggy12 said:
Y IS THERE NO LINERIDER!!!!!!!!! is it that hard for hackers to make 2 codes(unlimited coins in story and use any line anywere in story)

I'll try to make a money code for ya ( but if it needs pointers I'm sorry but I don't know how to use them)
I'll leave the line code to someone else, but first tell me for witch version? U/E/J

(and be calm next time
dry.gif
)

EDIT: srr, can't do it, hasteds131 can't find the addres or i'm doing someting completly wrong, plz Narin finish your guid
frown.gif

sysasysa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Burlyed: Iwould do that, but I dont know how to edit the .DB cheat database. I have M3DS Simply and on it I used this way. But I dont know how to edit the .DB database.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Twiggy12
i have got these linerider codes about the access to all story mode and video/movie clips. However, it seems like not what you want then thats too bad~!

polle123,
try search by using the "increase, decrease" button, - it will make your search easier (if you are not using)
if money increase by 100 then key in 100 and press the increase button
if next round money increase/decrease by 50 then key in 50 and press the increase/decrease button
until you obtain the required address~!
hope this will help~!

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
elixirdream said:
Twiggy12
i have got these linerider codes about the access to all story mode and video/movie clips. However, it seems like not what you want then thats too bad~!

polle123,
try search by using the "increase, decrease" button, - it will make your search easier (if you are not using)
if money increase by 100 then key in 100 and press the increase button
if next round money increase/decrease by 50 then key in 50 and press the increase/decrease button
until you obtain the required address~!
hope this will help~!
tnx, btw I think it (as all games nowadays) uses pointers, and to find them i'd have to make 2 full RAM dumps and use the pointertool to find them
-It takes to much time
-And it will prob fail after all
once Narins guid comes out, i'll deticate myself to coding
biggrin.gif

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
polle123 said:
Twiggy12 said:
Y IS THERE NO LINERIDER!!!!!!!!! is it that hard for hackers to make 2 codes(unlimited coins in story and use any line anywere in story)

I'll try to make a money code for ya ( but if it needs pointers I'm sorry but I don't know how to use them)
I'll leave the line code to someone else, but first tell me for witch version? U/E/J

(and be calm next time
dry.gif
)

EDIT: srr, can't do it, hasteds131 can't find the addres or i'm doing someting completly wrong, plz Narin finish your guid
frown.gif

dude that was the second next time iveposted the same thing 3 times and no one answered and thanks for answering by the way
wink.gif
and by the way isnt there only 1 linerider out s far anyway? the....U????or E??? cant remember but...hang on ill check it now...yeah the U version and anyway i only want money so i hav all the characters cos i dont like the first 2...and im hideously stuck....

Dragonite24

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ifyouclickthenyouarestupid.youareindeed.org
XP
Country
FIFA 09 (E) Codes:
CODE
Codejunkies
Game ID: CF9P-2001F916

Max Transfer Cash (Press L+R)
94000130 000000ff
0218a218 05f5e0ff
d2000000 00000000

Home Team 99-Away Team 0 (Press Select+L)
94000130 000001fb
12100aac 00006300
d2000000 00000000

Home Team 0-Away Team 99 (Press Select+R)
94000130 000002fb
12100aac 00006300
d2000000 00000000

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
polle123 said:
Twiggy12 said:

(and be calm next time
dry.gif
)

frown.gif

I posted a youtube link on how to make Pointer codes a few pages back..here's it again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ncoUAkaBw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout