Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,078,131
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

taski897

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did people give up on making TWEWY cheats in the user.dat or what? >_>

I read the tutorial/faq (also tried searching, but the search is lame and doesn't like the term 'the world ends with you') and tried doing it myself, but I guess I'm not doing it right cuz no cheat button pops up for TWEWY.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
taski897 said:
Did people give up on making TWEWY cheats in the user.dat or what? >_>

I read the tutorial/faq (also tried searching, but the search is lame and doesn't like the term 'the world ends with you') and tried doing it myself, but I guess I'm not doing it right cuz no cheat button pops up for TWEWY.

Look better!

There are about 140 cheats for TWEWY in the database!
Both for the EU and the US version!
(Ow, and try to use something better then the R4
tongue.gif
, Like CycloDS Evolution or AceKard 2)

dare143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Curley,
dude --- downloading the cheat code both types that u have...
99% then it just stops... ill try again later...
i get a hell lot of problems when downloading from mediafire... *SIGH*...

thanks ill try again later...

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Download the UE version and try..!! The TWEWY codes should show up..

Guys, I am thrilled at how you all expect me to come Cheat Master but if Narin comes back, who is everyone going to go to, Me or Him?? Seriously though... And if I do become Cheat Master there is no guarantee that I would be able to update daily, So are you all aware of that?? Its not that I dont want to update, Its just that I have a lot of school work to do as soon as I get home from school.. I mean, Im coping right now I guess but I dont know how I would go in a full time job.. If people helped me out and posted codes that were really simple to read and add, yeah maybe I would be able to add codes everyday but it all comes down to you, as the community.. Do you want me??

I would promise to answer all PM's and all questions as quickly as I could but I would really appreciate it if someone on here Could help me out, Cause I know that Narin would be nowhere near he is now without the help from me e.g. Separating the files in the dat was my idea, So was the UE dat and just think of how many times I have saved his a$$.. If i had someone like myself _(Im not meaning to brag or anything) that would help out and organise posts and cheats and things.. It would be easy..

Its up to you whether or not you want me!!

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Man, everyone whose whining needs to shut up.

People like Rayder and Narin provide cheats to us with no strings attached. They spend their time and effort into compiling cheat codes, so you can pretend you're a Pokemon master. Geez.

Stop acting like fcking spoiled brats, and appreciate what you get.

/angry pissed off rant

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PanzerWF said:

People like Rayder and Narin provide cheats to us with no strings attached. They spend their time and effort into compiling cheat codes, so you can pretend you're a Pokemon master. Geez.

/angry pissed off rant
yeah PanzerWF right!!! LOL i dont think i can NEVER do Narin Job(keep it up Narin)

Posts merged

PanzerWF said:

/angry pissed off rant
yeah PanzerWF right!!! LOL i dont think i can NEVER do Narin Job(keep it up Narin)

Posts merged
PanzerWF said:

QUOTE(PanzerWF @ Sep 7 2008, 07:59 PM)

/angry pissed off rant

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I need help and I'm gonna be honest right up front. I hardly searched 'cause I was getting fed up lol.

So anyways, I can't get the cheatcodes option to appear for my games. I know the 4 options (You have four options, the first is to get a new flashcard, the second is to delete the games from the cheat file you don't plan to use, the third option is to move the games to the top of the list and the fourth option is to use the CHEAT(UE).DAT file which has all the Japanese cheats removed.)

So for my procedure:
1. I deleted _DS_MENU.SYS and DS_MENU.DAT.
2. I downloaded the prepatched DS_MENU and put it in my microSD.
3. I downloaded the cheat(eu) file and dragged the cheat.DAT into my microSD.
4. I updated it by deleting all game cheats except FF4 (u)'s.
5. I renamed my file 2495 - FF4 (u).nds to "0001 - 2495 - FF4 (u).nds)" so that it'd be on the top of the list.

After all that I still couldn't get the "press Y to enable cheat option" on for my R4. It's on 1.18 firmware if you needed to know. I'm guessing that the way I brought it up to the "top of the list" was incorrect.. since I just renamed it. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong?

Thanks for those who help.

Edit: As for the games that have cheats for some odd reason even after I removed them.. the first four are always SNES (my folder for SNES roms), Mario Kart DS, Brain Age 1, and New Super Mario Bros. So basically 3 games always has the Press Y for cheat option. By renaming my FF4 (u) game it now appears after SNES folder, but before the 3 games, but yet, it still doesn't have the Y cheats option and the other 3 games after my renamed game does.

Hope that made sense.

Edit:

So I think I've misinterpreted what you meant by "moving the game up the list." I thought you meant move it up as in so the R4 will display it as one of the first few games. Anyways, I tried moving FF4's cheats up as well from cheat.DAT (EU), and the YCheats option still hasn't appeared. This is starting to annoy me that nothing seems to work. Sorry for being so impatient.. I've just been working on this for a while now and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I've tried moving it to the top through sorting of ID and Name.. so I don't know what else to do now. Do I have to disable all cheats besides FF4?

Edit:

I've disabled the cheats for the 3 games that keep getting the cheats, yet, the R4 still has press Y for cheats on for those 3 games.. The only thing with "game enable" on for cheat.DAT is FF4..

Edit:

So after I even deleted New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart, and Brain Age, no games have the "YCheat" option.. aiysh this is so frustrating..

Edit:

Wow.. fuck I'm so stupid. The cheat.DAT was suppose to be in the _system_ folder.. :\ I had it in the root all the time. Nvm.. sorry for being retarded.

baronvonsquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PanzerWF said:

/angry pissed off rant

True that. If people are so damn desperate to get codes they can do it themselves, it's not rocket science.

It's disappointing since a lot of the people here just take the codes, don't thank anyone and just b1tch and complain when their codes haven't been updated for the second time that day.
I'm not any better at thanking anyone, but at least I don't nag for more codes.

So -- Thank you for all the codes and for taking time out of your life to provide us with codes. :] And that is to everyone who have helped make this code compilation possible.

9thSage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any tools available to take any of the files from the cheat archive (say, the XML) and read the codes off into individual .scc files like the Supercard DS ONE uses? I suppose I could copy them off individually into text, but I don't think I'm prepared to do that yet. lol

jmr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Are there any tools available to take any of the files from the cheat archive (say, the XML) and read the codes off into individual .scc files like the Supercard DS ONE uses? I suppose I could copy them off individually into text, but I don't think I'm prepared to do that yet. lol

if your wanting cheats for the supercard range i have a bundle with cheats for 2590 games in "english" there hosted on SCdev now since i shut down SCcheats
http://www.scdev.org/forum/index.php/topic,14557.0.html

i also showed narin how to convert his R4.dat to .scc files & i even started him of with converting the first 100 but he does not seem interested as this was a few weeks ago & it would only take a few hours to convert his 800+ cheats to .scc with correct numbering & formatting
rolleyes.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Hmmm not many codes to add today.. If you have any codes that you want added, post then now so I can make an update tonight..
smile.gif
Will have a browse through the regular sites as well..
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Might be an update.. But I only have 1 code so far, So not much of an update, and not worth it..

And I cant add the Izuma codes.. I dont understand them.. If you can translate them and post them here, I will add them..
smile.gif

Hmm, Cant find any codes.. So Im guessing there wont be an update tonight unless people post some codes soon..
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock