Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,083,696
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetsu83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Dear Narin or Curley5959...
err....
I update the cheat.dat from the 25-08-08 build to the 29-08-08, however....
I can't find the cheat for trauma center - under the knife 2 (us version) in the last cheat.dat (29-08-08)
It's there in the 25th build and it's gone in the 29th build...
maybe it's just some game ID error in the last cheat.dat...
but just to be sure, can you check it please?
thanks a lot ^^

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Do you use r4 or similar flashcart??

If so, look at this here:

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

CLICK on the important notice

If you arent using an r4, just post back here..
smile.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
McTwitch said:
Hey, i'm currently playing Digimon World Chamiponship and updated my M3 Real with the latest cheat compilation file that you put up. How come sometimes, the codes work and sometimes they don't? I'm using the Max Bits, Everything free at the shop, Max Stats, and infinite meat/protein etc.. I activate all 4 of those cheats, but when i start up the game only some of them work... then i turn off my ds, play again another time, and again only some of them work... the cheats that work seem to be randomly picked or something, cuz all of the cheats have worked at one point or another, but never all together at the same time, it's inconsistent. Sometimes none of them even work. I'm updated to the latest SYSTEM firmware for the M3 Real... Can anyone help me figure out the problem? i don't understand >_>
thanks !
BKZ said:
has anyone else had their digimon deleted when using the codes when you save and quit?
Apparently yes, I guess it's best to not use the codes for Digimon right now.

QUOTE(tetsu83 @ Aug 29 2008, 11:02 PM)
Dear Narin or Curley5959...
err....
I update the cheat.dat from the 25-08-08 build to the 29-08-08, however....
I can't find the cheat for trauma center - under the knife 2 (us version) in the last cheat.dat (29-08-08)
It's there in the 25th build and it's gone in the 29th build...
maybe it's just some game ID error in the last cheat.dat...
but just to be sure, can you check it please?
thanks a lot ^^
th_facepalm.png

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
haringtonl said:
I'm a noob...I'm going to use the sakura triple boot, and I downloaded using the link that said "all" so do i just use the cheat.dat file and replace the one in sakura with that one and thats it? Or what do I do with the rest of the files and which ones do I useeeee thanks! A detailed explanation would be nice.
You only need to d/l cheat.db (not the whole lot - they are there for other flashcarts) for the Sakura triple boot firmware. Simply remove the existing cheat.db file and add the updated file in its place. It is advised not to overwrite the file on your microsd. Yes, its all as simple as that.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
tetsu83 said:
Curley5959 said:
Do you use r4 or similar flashcart??

If so, look at this here:

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

CLICK on the important notice

If you arent using an r4, just post back here..
smile.gif

Problems solved....thanks
grog.gif
grog.gif

never see that page actually coz everytime it's updated, I just clicked at the link to cheat.dat
hehe
blush.gif
blush.gif
gomen

So? Which flashcart are you using? My guess is either EDGE or SuperCard DS-one. EDGE is flooding Indonesian flashcart market right now, heck, I checked in Taman Anggrek, Citra Land, Mangga Dua Square, Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua, everyone says "EDGE is the best right now, and we don't have CycloDS" I bet they don't know wtf is CycloDS
rolleyes.gif

stef-ball-22

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey can anyone find the codes for getting any pokemon like loading it up an pressing select for them to appear, coz soo far the list only goes up to hitmontop!
Also when is narins latest update gonna be available?

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stef-ball-22 said:
Hey can anyone find the codes for getting any pokemon like loading it up an pressing select for them to appear, coz soo far the list only goes up to hitmontop!
Also when is narins latest update gonna be available?
"There will be an update in a little while." that what narin said

stef-ball-22

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ideal lol
smile.gif

I see your a fan of pokemon,
i just wanna be able to get any pokemon i want so i can start off with my favourite ones, but the list has only pokemon up to hitmontop, needs the whole lot really, but i dont know how to add them myself.....

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
stef-ball-22 said:
Ideal lol
smile.gif

I see your a fan of pokemon,
i just wanna be able to get any pokemon i want so i can start off with my favourite ones, but the list has only pokemon up to hitmontop, needs the whole lot really, but i dont know how to add them myself.....
Its due to a limitation/bug in some flashcards where it cut off the list after a certain point. You can either edit the cheat file and move the pokemon you want to the top or use the Pokemon Encounter Modifier codes where you can select what pokemon you want to battle next by setting the heart scales in your inventory to the desired pokemon number.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is my fault for all the codes of yesterday right?

Make the trad. of every code must be a pain.

hotnuale000

Brony
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! could some one post Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 and N+ Action Replay cheats, PLEASE?!?!?! and if thats not possible, someone PM them to me. forgot to mention, could someone put the Action Replay subscription link here too?

Ergo_proxy_One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i added all the codes available for harvest moon...download here:

http://www.uploading.com/files/OTK6VJV8/usrcheat.rar.html

item codes are for slot 1 and the quantity is only 1....yes i am lazy...i added about 380 items...plus the other codes..around 400 all together..plus i dont think u are going to want a code for 99 Fried noodles....hope not anyway lol...if they release an infinite item usage code it will be all good anyways so enjoy

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
stef-ball-22 said:
Also Digimon codes seem to have a problem an as i have noticed many other people have noticed, they need working on too lol only a minor few tweaks are needed!
the code address changes at a certain point that's why the codes have problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to...