Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,078,024
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cool 864 cheats and counting not long now to 1000
smile.gif

keep up the good work Narin
wink.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wowzers. so many problems with M3 cheats and stuff :wtf:. *stands far back with my cycloDS* Only problem i have is with the GHOT Up Down Left Right cheat code :wtf:.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BurlyEd said:
@hehe_moo

I have moved from M3S to R4 to DSTT (dual boot) to SCDS1 (triple boot) to EDGE, trying and discarding M3R, EZ5 and AK2 on the way.
EDGE and R4 are the only cards I have used that show the entire name of the cheat and the paragraph of details for each cheat.
This is one of the main reasons I like the EDGE (it is also very cheap, has hi-quality construction and has a great UI).

grog.gif
lecture.gif

Is there any way to actually change it so that it works on DSTT?
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Other than discarding the DSTT because I don't have the money to get a new one =="
Does ANYONE know how to fix this problem? Surely there is someone out here that can!!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
pizzaroo1 said:
wowzers. so many problems with M3 cheats and stuff :wtf:. *stands far back with my cycloDS* Only problem i have is with the GHOT Up Down Left Right cheat code :wtf:.
Thats with HIS M3 Real, we are all trying to help
Mine works perfectly

DAMN YOU WITH A CYCLODS (I'm getting one from Dealwoot to review, FREE!)

Here is your cheats.xml thing:
It contains ONLY codesa for Pokemon Games
Hope I helped
(500 Posts! 503 now...)

http://cid-3934625e62fdc00f.skydrive.live....ting/CHEATZ.xml
Sorry about it being hosted at skydrive...

mc711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way you can add the english code for metal gear 7.
i updated my db and it wasnt there anymore.
frown.gif

i found it much easier to jus set it and forget it instead of always having to select it when i started it up.
if not. could you direct me to the site you use for codes and ill add it to my own db.
thnx for ur great work.

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
@ Dark^'^Knight :

do u have codes coming up for ANY other game??
couse if so i could be that perhaps u are using a modded pokemon D/P rom.. witch could have changed it's ID or dousn't support cheats

in that case all u could do is download a new rom, ur saves schould still work if there isn't to much difference between the 2
u clould donload them here: *LINK REMOVED*
*and for all u R4 user who think the M3 sucks.. it has better cheat support then the R4...*

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I'm happy to report that the Pokemon Diamond (U) cheats are now showing on my M3DS Real. Many thanks to Narin, dsrules, Antoligy & Polle123 for your responses.

I'm not terribly sure what I did to get them to show up. The last thing I did was to rename the .txt file to ADAE and selected it as the cheat file for the rom. Still no cheats were showing. So, for no logical reason whatsoever, I selected the cheat.db file again as the preferred cheat source and the cheats were showing.
NB: although I didn't get to try the .xml file, thanks Antoligy for your best intentions.
As they say, doesn't matter what your vehicle or what route you take, as long as you get there!
grog.gif

Kafei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could somebody upload r4bugfix2 or better r4custom?
the official download is down :\
i use R4 1.14 on my M3simply and theres no pre-patched file...

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is a working mirror on Yasu's site for the R4 Kernel Customizer.

You need to go to the DS section under the ETC tab, then scroll down to the R4 section and you'll see the mirror link (not shown on English page).
wink.gif

jon5510

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need help with cheat codes for Pokemon Diamond i use R4 v. 1.18 and they dont show up i've tried everything!
I used the R4custom made by Yasu to fix the bug that Narin was talking about on the first page on how cheats wouldnt work, though i still cant see or enable cheats.

I'd appreciate a reply to this problem thanks!

boohoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well you have to download yasu's R4cce or cheat code editor (there are links on a different forum for ones in different languages). then open the cheat.dat and delete some games you dont need like japanese ones or ones like high school musical. Once you have gone through the list then save it , and then put it back in to the r4 and they should show up. If not move them up the list.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
jon5510 said:
I need help with cheat codes for Pokemon Diamond i use R4 v. 1.18 and they dont show up i've tried everything!
I used the R4custom made by Yasu to fix the bug that Narin was talking about on the first page on how cheats wouldnt work, though i still cant see or enable cheats.

I'd appreciate a reply to this problem thanks!

did you READ this
QUOTEImportant Notice
For those having problems with some games not showing up like Yu-Gi-Oh its due to a bug/limit in your flashcart (R4, M3 Simply, ect) and you have two options. You can either get a new flashcard that doesn't have a buggy cheat system and have a limit for the number of cheats and games it displays or edit the cheat file manually and either move the games you want the cheats for to the top of the list or delete the games you don't need. I have updated the first post to contain a working link to a R4CCE tutorial by Curley to edit the cheat files.

Purplebeaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, -when- exactly do I use the code for All Decants for FFIV? I've tried at two different points when starting a new game (right as the opening movie starts and right as Cecil walks into the kingdom.

Times before I tried it after the Mist Village scene, and after the King gives you the package to deliver to said village. All of these times I don't get all the Decants, I get only a few on page 1 in the Key Items, and no arrow indicating any more then that.

I played the (J) version months ago, on top of playing 2 back in the 90s, so I don't mind going through this newer version again to get the Decants manually again; I just wanted to skip past a first playthrough without marking it as one.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Purplebeaver said:
Ok, -when- exactly do I use the code for All Decants for FFIV? I've tried at two different points when starting a new game (right as the opening movie starts and right as Cecil walks into the kingdom.

Times before I tried it after the Mist Village scene, and after the King gives you the package to deliver to said village. All of these times I don't get all the Decants, I get only a few on page 1 in the Key Items, and no arrow indicating any more then that.

I played the (J) version months ago, on top of playing 2 back in the 90s, so I don't mind going through this newer version again to get the Decants manually again; I just wanted to skip past a first playthrough without marking it as one.
The All items and Decants codes are buggy mainly due to how Square made the item system in FFIV. Any item can be in any slot and unlike their previous games. So its possible to have duplicate items in different slots which will glitch and freeze the game. So its best to use the 100% Drop Rate cheat or the Item After Battle cheats (Don't use them together) and get all the decants that way. You can also use the Have All Abilities cheats as well.

MIKEnJELLO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Several games have cheats now missing. Trauma Center 1 and 2 (U), also The World Ends With You (U) cheats have disappeared. Has anyone else seen this happen? Wonder what happened, did the game id change or is there another version of the rom out there?

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
MIKEnJELLO said:
Several games have cheats now missing. Trauma Center 1 and 2 (U), also The World Ends With You (U) cheats have disappeared. Has anyone else seen this happen? Wonder what happened, did the game id change or is there another version of the rom out there?

Alright this is getting very annoying.
mad.gif
im only gonna say this once more. the cheat file has too many cheats for games. that means you have to edit the cheat file for games to show up. if you are too lazy to do that, then get a newflashcart that doesnt have a cheap cheat system. so if you are gonna edit the file, download the cheat code editor. it is on the first post and click the english version. there is also a tutorial on how to edit the cheats. it is also on the first post. now after you do that, it should show up again, if it doesnt put a a or b in front of the game. im sick and tired of hearing "the cheats wont show up for this *game*" also read the IMPORTANT NOTICE. it basically tells you what i tell you but in less details. please next time try to read the first post carfefully and search before posting a reply.

-Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday