Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,079,418
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Updated, but now i made the files seperate:
(Click on your card to download the cheat database for that card)

Using the Original Unpatched Meta Slug 7 rom and/or the SQUiRE Multi Language Selector patched rom
- TTDS/DSTT (Uses the same USRCHEAT.dat from R4)
- CycloDS Evolution
- AceKard 2 (With AKAIO v1.0) (Uses the same USRCHEAT.dat from R4)

Most other cards let you use the cheats, but the AR codes for the language select don't work
Therefore gardevor from kodewerx has made other AR codes available to select your language

Using the Original Unpatched Metal Slug rom
- M3DS Real / G6DS Real / ItouchDS
- EDGE

Using the Original Unpatched Metal Slug rom
- R4 Users try 1 of the 2 cheat databases included in this file (Rename the file to USRCHEAT.dat before placing on your TF)

Note: it's only Narin's latest cheat database with Metal Slug 7 codes added, no other games or updates

What's added to the M3/G6/ItouchDS/EDGE cheats:
dsrules said:
M3REAL Users rejoice!!! Metal Slug 7 (J)

:gardevor from kodewerx

CODEThis is for M3REAL users:
Code:

Instant Language Switcher
Japanese (Select+UP)
94000130 FFBB0000
220531B0 00000000
D2000000 00000000
English (Select+Down)
94000130 FF7B0000
220531B0 00000001
D2000000 00000000
Deutsch (Select+Left)
94000130 FFDB0000
220531B0 00000004
D2000000 00000000
Espanol (Select+Right)
94000130 FFEB0000
220531B0 00000005
D2000000 00000000
Francais (Start+Up)
94000130 FFB70000
220531B0 00000006
D2000000 00000000
Italiano (Start+Down)
94000130 FF770000
220531B0 00000007
D2000000 00000000

Note: After the code's in effect, do a in game softreset by pushing L+R+Select+Start for 100% Language text of your choice.

whatever_desu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody, i just got back from an awesome vacation in California (no internet though
sleep.gif
). So I just thought I'd stop in, read the posts I missed, and get the latest and greatest of the Cheat Master's (Narin's) cheat.dat. I know you arn't on to read this right now Narin but I just wanted to say: you've been on fire for the past couple weeks! I hope that the reason for your absence is that your taking that break we all know you deserve. Rock on.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm glad to here it is finnaly working
smile.gif

Seems R4 can't handle multiple entry's of the same game where te last digits are just different and the first digits are the same.

Original Game ID: YM7J 6C39B2B3
SQUiRE patched Game ID: YM7J 6315A809

Here are some updated files for:

Each cheat database has 2 files (Except the CycloDS Evolution/DSTT/AceKard2 AKAIO, those have 1 cause the work)
- 1 for the original unpatched MS7
- 1 for the SQUiRE patched MS7
- All weapons correct named
- Sorted A-Z

Supercard .SCC
CycloDS Evolution
DSTT/TTDS
AceKard 2/AceKard R.P.G. AKAIO Firmware (Don't use the SQUiRE patched rom, it will lockup your AK2 AKAIO)
M3DS Real / G6DS Real / ItouchDS
EDGE
R4DS Revolution / M3DS Simply (Not tested)
XML (For all other cards that support XML)

For the EDGE/M3DS/G6DS/ItouchDS/Supercard when using the unpatched MS7 game:
* Set your Language (see for keypresses below) (you will only be able to choose the language you select here)
* Set all other needed cheats to on
* with in the game menu press:
- select + down for English
- select + up for Japanese
- select + left for German
- select + right for Spanish
- start + up for French
- start + down for Italian

* When the language is set, press L+R+select+start to reset the game to the start screen, now go play all will be in your language
(All credits to Gardevor from kodewerx)

unduthegun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you very much for the cheats! Now I don't have to use a patched ROM
tongue.gif

(I know I'm being picky, but the new weapons are called Thunder Shot and Zangetsu Sword)
wink.gif

devilguy370

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yo you people are part of the community, why are you making a guy do it for you? you should be doing it yourself instead of asking just 1 guy do this. what if narin wanted to shows us this? maybe thats why he left, so we can all cooperate as a team and as a community? well you peopel should be ashamed of asking people to do your work.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
RadioShadow said:
Well it's not working on my R4. I've placed the latest USRCHEAT.dat file in the system folder.

I can select the cheats for Mario Kart DS:

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

But nothing appears when selecting the Metal Slug rom.

P1010004.jpg

Nice skin. The R4 has some "glitches" which I hope they fix in the next update...
ooh the anticipation...

Vortaka said:
Hello!

Well, I tested some of FFTA2 cheat codes and, for what I tested, I found 1 bug... Seems that the 100% hit chance freezes my DS everytime the enemy does a spell... (I have the spell leech in mind for exemple). Seems that they can attack and move without a problem but they cannot cast spells...

Bummer, why is it always me who misses?
smile.gif

P.S. If only I could understand what does code lines mean...
frown.gif

Vortaka

I'll give a button-activator version toyou in a bit...

Jaymes said:
Why do the Animal Crossing Wild World cheats crash my game every time? Is there a way to make the cheat list for that game shorter, like, remove the item slot modifier codes, and just use the have everything in catalogue code? So, if you do want any item, you can just buy it from your catalouge.

Please don't request. Cheats to make the game shorter? use the 1 bell morgage code. And stop using so many codes, the game is less likely to crash if you use less codes...

QUOTE(hehe_moo @ Jul 15 2008, 06:53 AM) new to gbatemp, so i'm nor sure if i'm sending this properly... but anyways...

narin you're awesome, great cheat updates! also wondering is there a way to see the full cheat on a DSTT? just that quite a few cheats are too long and they don't fit on the screen?
Same problem with the M3 real.
Don;t think its possible...

QUOTE(devilguy370 @ Jul 15 2008, 06:28 PM)
yo you people are part of the community, why are you making a guy do it for you? you should be doing it yourself instead of asking just 1 guy do this. what if narin wanted to shows us this? maybe thats why he left, so we can all cooperate as a team and as a community? well you peopel should be ashamed of asking people to do your work.
There is someone doing it who isn't the official person. THAT is a community, don't know what your on about, I even MADE some codes.
(which I guess is better than asking repeatedly for someone else too...)

EDIT:
Oh god, I forgot the most important bit...
Thankyou DjoeN for your updates, they have added in the codes for the best game this month (I think...)
Thankyou.

viper315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when go to play lego indiana jones it says there are no cheats. I opened it in that r4cce or whatever its called there and the game is in there. So why isn't it finding em? Any help is appreciated. Also any good links on how to use that program to add my own codes from codejunkies or how to make a new cheat from scratch for a certain game? Thanks

shaorno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curley5959 said:
Ah Get stuffed and dont be so stubborn.. NOOB.. We dont demand codes.. We ask for them nicely and there are metal slug 7 codes in the dat, and you will have to wait for sid miers codes.. SO GET FKED

well he did say "please"...
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh-oh......hope Narin's alright. Maybe his internet service is down or something.
unsure.gif

Wish I could help out, but I just don't have the time......I should be in bed as it is right now.
frown.gif

Kudos to all that are attempting to keep updates coming in Narin's absence though.
bow.gif
I rely on Narin for updates just as much as everyone else does nowadays. I have no secret dat to fallback on or anything like that....."the precious" MUST be maintained.

I know how rough it can be to catch up on codes when you fall behind. The new codes pile up fast. My job (which is why I stopped maintaining the dat) showed me that real quick. That is why I passed it to Narin in the first place.

Been what....4-5 days now since we've seen anything of Narin? Aww man! I REALLY hope he's OK. He's the best thing that ever happened the the dat.

I'm pretty sure he didn't just up and quit the task. He would have at least said something to me in a PM (I'd like to think) or offered to pass it to someone else or at least given an explanation if he could. It's GOT TO BE something like an internet outage or something for him....I'd hate to think it was anything worse than that.
huh.gif

Narin! We ALL miss you buddy. Godspeed and best wishes, whatever the issue may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0