Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,075,850
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Dunno if I am doing something wrong but the 'Dont delete quick save' cheat for FFTA2 doesn't seem to work.
It's no big deal, I don't desperatley need it or anything, just thought I'd mention it as I play quite a lot at work and use the feature a lot. Sometimes I power off though without making a new quick save and lose progress!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
works fine here...what flashcart are you using? if M3real then wait 10 seconds at the title screen b4 load your game..and the quick save gets deleted after you completed the scene.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GDragon said:
QUOTE said:
see a few pages back there are codes already just cant see them
I know it says but when i go into my R4 menu it doesn't have the cheat box...someone help?

You need to load up R4CCE and find the GameID of YOUR version of the ROM. Then, find the cheat in question and change the GameID listed in it to match what your ROM said, then the cheats will show for you.

KabitoZelda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all my nostalgia of Narin's posts, I tried to save his signature picture to my desktop. Funny thing though, it always saves a different Moogle picture every time. Anyone know how he does that? Also, big thanks to everyone in his absence!

Edit: I don't know why it says this is my first post. I have a a few other posts on different pages since I joined... but I'm glad to finally be noticed I guess!

djstylze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I had the same problem with civilization. The cheat database linked on the last page didn't show cheats for civ when I checked the menu. Then I manually verified the game ID and inserted the codes myself. Still no civ cheat page..

On a side note, every time I add civ, the cheat code editor v1.01 refuses to open it again.

Strange?!?

EDIT: I just tried R4CCE and this time it didn't crash re-loading my modified civ cheats. HOWEVER, the game still doesn't show a cheat menu.

Can someone verify the game ID please?

CIV: YS6E f38d2134

xpestilencex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djstylze said:
Hmm, I had the same problem with civilization. The cheat database linked on the last page didn't show cheats for civ when I checked the menu. Then I manually verified the game ID and inserted the codes myself. Still no civ cheat page..

On a side note, every time I add civ, the cheat code editor v1.01 refuses to open it again.

Strange?!?

EDIT: I just tried R4CCE and this time it didn't crash re-loading my modified civ cheats. HOWEVER, the game still doesn't show a cheat menu.

Can someone verify the game ID please?

CIV: YS6E f38d2134

Yeah i had the same problem, I had to manually input the Civ codes in the 7-09-08 USRCHEAT.dat file before it'd even work.
After i did that everything works fine now.

ralamzull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strange issue with ffta2... updated my code database this morning and loaded a few new cheats... well I get to playing and for some reason now the "Bonga Bugle Ashleaf and greensomething" quests keep repeating and repeating... like... I'll complete the mission (red flag) then as soon as I exit to world map (children screaming) and red flag comes back! Tried it with no codes too... think my saves jacked up now... anyone else have this issue?

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
There might be an early update today so remember to post your problems or new cheats you want added before the update or you can do it yourself manually by using my guide..

I might take a while to update because I only have access to public uploaders and it takes a while to upload.. I will post a list of things to do below and you can add to it before i update..
smile.gif

List of things to update:

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, the "100 Hit" code

BLEACH 3RD PHANTOM Codes

Better Translation for Drgon Quest V Codes

Look at Civ. Revolution Game ID

Maybe some New Codes if I find any..

Remember to post some things to do before i update it.. The update will be shortly so hurry..
smile.gif

EDIT: Will update in a few hours to let people post problems or new codes that may be able to be fixed
biggrin.gif

djstylze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xpestilencex,

Crap, I tried manually adding it as well. I'll just start over for the 10th try but since you were successful I figure there has to be a way.

Hiei-YYH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.codemasters-project.net
XP
Country
Vortaka said:
Hey Curley... Well, you said earlier to tell you about codes that do not work (I haven't been able to find one that does however). Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, the "100 Hit" code... It works for most battles but, when the enemy is placing traps, it just makes my DS freeze (with a not very nice freezing sound). And it happens ONLY when they place traps, which is quite weird in my opinion...

I have even reduced the cheat to a simple line: 020000E4 13A00064 (which 64 in hex means 100 in decimal, right?) and the game still freezes. But, except for that, I don't have one single problem with the codes... (Well, the ones I use anyway!)

Vortaka

since i hacked this code, you should be asking those questions to me.
Anyway, I'm using that code on no$gba, no problems at all for now. could you send me the save file with that mission so i could check that problem in particular?

some codes testing here (kodewerx seems to be down at least for me)

for draglade 2

Code:
Infinite HP
02044BD0 EAFEED0A
02000000 E5D0102C
02000004 E3510006
02000008 01D018FC
0200000C 01C019B4
02000010 E1D009F4
02000014 EA0112EE

Code:
Infinite SP
0205C254 EAFE8F6F
02000018 E3A04009
0200001C E5C140A0
02000020 E1D11AD0
02000024 EA01708B

CODEEXP Multiplier
020AE8E4 EBFD45D2
02000034 E3A01XXX
02000038 E0070791
0200003C E0870000
02000040 E12FFF1E

Edit: Fixed the EXP code.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried deleting some junk codes from the .dat?
Maybe that would make Civ. work?
I NEED civ cheats lol.
Thanks for keeping the .dat updated while Narins gone curley.

ohmy.gif
Its Hiei-YYH! Teh best haxxor ever!
But your post has one mistake!

I'm THE Hentai Master in these parts.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KabitoZelda said:
In all my nostalgia of Narin's posts, I tried to save his signature picture to my desktop. Funny thing though, it always saves a different Moogle picture every time. Anyone know how he does that?
He uses an image rotation script. The image in his signature is actually a PHP file that when called in an image tag returns a random image file from a folder on some remote server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1