The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Narin, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g4med4d

g4med4d GBAtemp Regular

Sep 7, 2007
    United States
    Are there any codes for Kung Fu Panda?

2. luke_c

luke_c Big Boss

Jun 16, 2008
    Land of England
    why hasnt there been any new cheat updated in ages from narin is he on holiday or something?

3. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Dunno if I am doing something wrong but the 'Dont delete quick save' cheat for FFTA2 doesn't seem to work.
    It's no big deal, I don't desperatley need it or anything, just thought I'd mention it as I play quite a lot at work and use the feature a lot. Sometimes I power off though without making a new quick save and lose progress!

4. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    works fine here...what flashcart are you using? if M3real then wait 10 seconds at the title screen b4 load your game..and the quick save gets deleted after you completed the scene.

5. Gvaz

Gvaz GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2007
    United States
    United States
    the hoenn legends cheat for diamond/pearl doesnt work on my cyclods, it gives a "maxium number of allowed codes has been reached"

6. Slowking

Slowking GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 31, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Well this is an awfully long code. Just use pokesave.

7. Gvaz

Gvaz GBAtemp Fan

May 24, 2007
    United States
    United States
    I don't know how to use that lol.

8. GDragon

GDragon GBAtemp Regular

Feb 9, 2008
    Canada
    I know it says but when i go into my R4 menu it doesn't have the cheat box...someone help?

9. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    You need to load up R4CCE and find the GameID of YOUR version of the ROM. Then, find the cheat in question and change the GameID listed in it to match what your ROM said, then the cheats will show for you.

10. KabitoZelda

KabitoZelda Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    In all my nostalgia of Narin's posts, I tried to save his signature picture to my desktop. Funny thing though, it always saves a different Moogle picture every time. Anyone know how he does that? Also, big thanks to everyone in his absence!

Edit: I don't know why it says this is my first post. I have a a few other posts on different pages since I joined... but I'm glad to finally be noticed I guess!

11. djstylze

djstylze Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2007
    United States
    Hmm, I had the same problem with civilization. The cheat database linked on the last page didn't show cheats for civ when I checked the menu. Then I manually verified the game ID and inserted the codes myself. Still no civ cheat page..

On a side note, every time I add civ, the cheat code editor v1.01 refuses to open it again.

Strange?!?

EDIT: I just tried R4CCE and this time it didn't crash re-loading my modified civ cheats. HOWEVER, the game still doesn't show a cheat menu.

Can someone verify the game ID please?

CIV: YS6E f38d2134

12. Slowking

Slowking GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 31, 2006
    Gambia, The
  13. xpestilencex

xpestilencex Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2005
    United States
    Yeah i had the same problem, I had to manually input the Civ codes in the 7-09-08 USRCHEAT.dat file before it'd even work.
    After i did that everything works fine now.

14. ralamzull

ralamzull Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2007
    United States
    strange issue with ffta2... updated my code database this morning and loaded a few new cheats... well I get to playing and for some reason now the "Bonga Bugle Ashleaf and greensomething" quests keep repeating and repeating... like... I'll complete the mission (red flag) then as soon as I exit to world map (children screaming) and red flag comes back! Tried it with no codes too... think my saves jacked up now... anyone else have this issue?

15. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    There might be an early update today so remember to post your problems or new cheats you want added before the update or you can do it yourself manually by using my guide..

I might take a while to update because I only have access to public uploaders and it takes a while to upload.. I will post a list of things to do below and you can add to it before i update.. [​IMG]

List of things to update:

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, the "100 Hit" code

BLEACH 3RD PHANTOM Codes

Better Translation for Drgon Quest V Codes

Look at Civ. Revolution Game ID

Maybe some New Codes if I find any..

Remember to post some things to do before i update it.. The update will be shortly so hurry.. [​IMG]

EDIT: Will update in a few hours to let people post problems or new codes that may be able to be fixed [​IMG]

16. djstylze

djstylze Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2007
    United States
    xpestilencex,

Crap, I tried manually adding it as well. I'll just start over for the 10th try but since you were successful I figure there has to be a way.

17. Hiei-YYH

Hiei-YYH Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2007
    Makai
    Edit: Fixed the EXP code.

18. shadowboy

shadowboy :D

Aug 30, 2006
    United States
    Has anyone tried deleting some junk codes from the .dat?
    Maybe that would make Civ. work?
    I NEED civ cheats lol.
    Thanks for keeping the .dat updated while Narins gone curley.

[​IMG] Its Hiei-YYH! Teh best haxxor ever!
    But your post has one mistake!

I'm THE Hentai Master in these parts.

19. AXYPB

AXYPB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 16, 2007
    United States
    He uses an image rotation script. The image in his signature is actually a PHP file that when called in an image tag returns a random image file from a folder on some remote server.

20. shiroitaka

shiroitaka GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2007
    Totally agree if the admin/mods can do this it would help [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.