Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,081,865
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

devilguy370

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yo narin. i know this is against the topic's rules, but is it alright if you could find a way to get guilty gear dust striker (U) codes? because its soo hard to beat the lsat boss T_T thx you narin hope you keep up the good work.

kougerai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cjdogger said:
kougerai if your l button is broken and you have your warrantee send it back to nintendo and they'll fix it or give you another one, if you don't have your warrantee it shouldn't be expensive to fix...
Anyway... Is there cheats for Digata Defenders?

The thing is, As soon as the warrantee Ended it broken

Them Japanese Nintendo workers want more money from me D:
Just joking.

but other then that, when i get a job this summer, I'm going to buy a new one.

whatever_desu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo narin thanx once again for the latest update, just came on to report that after testin space invaders extreme (U), the inf weapon usage stops the game from reaching the title screen, just thought you ought to know.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We need more soul bubbles codes. THIS IS NOT AS REQUEST. just a statement.
Dammit, now my trainer toolkit isn't working. This calls for more monetery woe.

jline05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first post here and would like to say...Thanks a million! Its so nice to have just one place where I need to go to get all of them at once. You rock!

whatever_desu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playstation_Playa said:
How come I can't download uh... ANYTHING? I can't even visit the website (http://cheats.gbatemp.net/). Any help would be appreciated.
it's been working for me no problem (I downloaded the most recent one at 8:00 this morning) try restarting your computer.

Azn_Tomato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download all not working for me either.
Tried all of them to check. NONE! Arghhhhh

Says that the file can't be found on the server.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
whatever_desu said:
yo narin thanx once again for the latest update, just came on to report that after testin space invaders extreme (U), the inf weapon usage stops the game from reaching the title screen, just thought you ought to know.

funny, I've beaten the game 5 times, unlocked all stages, using all the codes in the database and no problems at all...I think the inf weapon usage code uses a condition code (it activates after the game (Stage) has been started), if your flashcart can't handle conditional codes then the game will crash just like in no$gba if the code is activated b4 the game starts..

anyways, all the codes works fine on m3real and here are a few more codes from kodewerx:

CODESpace Invaders Extreme (U)
rate Always x10
923d7e00 00000003
62168700 00000000
B2168700 00000000
20000138 0000000A
D2000000 00000000

Weapon LV 10 after 1 hit, push L+R to activate
94000130 FCFF0000
223D77EE 000000FF
D2000000 00000000

Chain x10 times
2206a52c 0000000a

Chain x99 times
2206a52c 00000063

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Azn_Tomato said:
Download all not working for me either.
Tried all of them to check. NONE! Arghhhhh

Says that the file can't be found on the server.

The Latest Links are broken and will be fixed soon, so use the other links instead that point to the files with the date in their names.

whatever_desu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
whatever_desu said:

funny, I've beaten the game 5 times, unlocked all stages, using all the codes in the database and no problems at all...I think the inf weapon usage code uses a condition code (it activates after the game (Stage) has been started), if your flashcart can't handle conditional codes then the game will crash just like in no$gba if the code is activated b4 the game starts..

anyways, all the codes works fine on m3real and here are a few more codes from kodewerx:
I use an r4. when that code is on the advertisements at the beginning play but the the screen goes black and never reaches the title. (the backlight is still on)

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Anyone know if there was a code for FFTA2 JPN version to unlock the slot2 extras? If so can it be ported to the E version?
I remember the FFTA GBA game was notoriously hard to train, with many failed attempts we never got a working trainer. I don't want cheats for this game, just the extra unlocks will do me fine.
I'm not gonna start playing it for a while so hopefully this request is possible!

Blavor

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everyone,
I'm now playing Mage_Knight_Destiny_Soldier and the 3 cheats for it are not working. Can someone say if they are imputted wrong or so?
unsure.gif
Well, TY anyway!

Timiti7

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ArvinaLove said:
Are the FFTA2 (J) cheats compatible with the european version? If not can we port them. thanks.
Nah, its too hard to port, I've already read the tutorial on how to do that and its hopeless until there is at least one cheat that doed the same thing in the (j) version, try asking on Kodewerx thay usually have ambitious people who will crawl the net.

Best just to wait for a day or two. then cause its a good game there will be hundreds of codes.

Please don't ask for codes here.

Edit: Hey anyone know a free alternative too a trainer toolkit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu