Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,170
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dragonhero said:
how do i actually use these codes if i don't use a flash card? i'm tryin to get the codes for the US Fire emblem shadow dragon but i don't know what program to use to make the file.. readable i guess so i can input them to my action replay
I support the Action Replay DS and have an Action Replay subscription at http://cheats.gbatemp.net/latest/Action_Replay.xml Simply add that to your ARDS application. It may take a minute or so to load the subscription as it contains a lot of codes.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
elixirdream said:
codes for DQV U and E both are the same
smile.gif

disco,
try move those game that you want to play to the top of the LIST
you can do that via r4cce

Thank you very much, and thank you Narin!!
gbasp.gif

Is there r4cee in english, or something other similar in english?

ok found it in readme;-)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
RckelessReaperr,
you need to use the triple loader for supercard in order to use usrcheat.dat
smile.gif

try use the search function of the gbatemp to do so
smile.gif

Disco,
ok! remember download the latest .dat with all the newer codes

Shakraka,
Senrii is right! there are 2 games for Super Robot Taisen W
in future please refer to the first page, click on the spoiler The Massive Cheat Database Game List for games that are already included in the .dat

Haruhi,
what are the games? hmmmm......

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
a) you can always use the gbatemp SEARCH function to locate some answer
b) go to the supercard section and check it out yourself
smile.gif

c) go to the download section to if see any triple loader firmware for you to download

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
a) you can always use the gbatemp SEARCH function to locate some answer
b) go to the supercard section and check it out yourself
smile.gif

c) go to the download section to if see any triple loader firmware for you to download

ok i got it but it just has a green screen that says loading in pink and never stops

NobuxD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know if it's me or not but when I try activating my cheats on DSTT, the codes don't work at all. I put the USRCHEAT.dat file in the place it's supposed to be at but when I try activating the code and playing the game, it just doesn't work.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NDStemp said:
Hehe Moo said:
NDStemp said:
How come cheats for DQ V HoTHB won't show?
I used R4CCE and moved it to the top of the list but the cheats still won't show.
I tried it for both the (U) and (E) version.

What flashcart are you using?

An R4.
==" nvm... I dunno then. Maybe elixir knows?

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe Moo said:
NDStemp said:
Hehe Moo said:
NDStemp said:
How come cheats for DQ V HoTHB won't show?
I used R4CCE and moved it to the top of the list but the cheats still won't show.
I tried it for both the (U) and (E) version.

What flashcart are you using?

An R4.
==" nvm... I dunno then. Maybe elixir knows?

Lol kk. Thanks for trying ;p

NobuxD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hehe Moo said:
Which game is this for NobuxD?
This is happening to almost all the games I have on my DSTT such as Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Warioware touched, My World My Way, Rune Factory 2, Metal Slug, and Chrono Trigger.

NobuxD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mmm.. that's weird then x.x I've been having problems like this before I joined the forums. But hehe I thought it was just something I was doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...