Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,090,151
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1000th Post~!
toot.gif

@Curley: Check your PM box.

Anyways, I'm just waiting on a USA version of Final Fantasy: Echoes of Time... I kinda didn't want to play Ring of Fates because it left a bad impression on me from the beginning, with the whole hatchet cutting the wood thing.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
granville said:
Echoes of Time has little to do with ROF. The story isn't childish to me.

I'd still replay ROF since it's not bad. Just has a TERRIBLE dub and a weird story.

i guess in a way, it wasn't that good a dub, i mean the kids have grown up, but their voice still sounds the same, story wise, no comment on that just that it seems pretty rushed to me and grats hehe on ur 1k post
biggrin.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
hey narin, i'd just like to give you a heads up. it seems the new cheats you did for Ragnarok Online DS had a few kinks in them. first off, it does work, but somehow after exiting from Mirage Tower and keeping the settings, if i go back to Mirage Tower and try to change it again by going in Single Play, it locks up AND corrupts the save. no amount of reboot/reloading does it, and i have to go overwrite the save with a backup (good thing i do that frequently). another thing is, sometimes the stats for the main hero gets nerfed a bit. when you exit a city and go adventuring, you'll sometimes notice a considerable drop in damage. if you check your stats, you'll see them somehow reduced (something similar to getting the base stat bonuses of your equipment, ie, w/o upgrades). if you try to remove an equipment (say a Katar) you'll see almost every stat go up (blue arrows), but they only reflect the real stats after re-equipping. then you're good to go. until you go to a city and exit again.

of course, i'm enjoying my new female lead immensely, and the stat kinks are livable, but at least you know that they're there.

oh and another thing. what if i suddenly actually miss Ares and want him back? might keep that in mind.

thanks for the great codes.
smile.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Nice to see so many people helping here now.. Wasnt too long ago when it was just Narin and myself... From day 1 we have been here..
biggrin.gif

I remember that..

COMING SOON (MAYBE)...

CheatUP!

A program created by our own Antoligy.. He has put a lot of effort into this and I hope he gets rewarded for his effort.. If you want to know more about this program, You'll Just have to wait.. BUT i can tell you, Its worth it..

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif
Tell us Curley! What is this CheatUP you speak of???? xD

@elixirdream: There are still people asking about R4 problems... How long does it take for this to sink in...??

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
OffTopic:
now i know why Curley slapped me so bad
frown.gif

it is painful

Yup, for those who need help can always dropby #ndscheats
smile.gif

i might not be able to answer all questions but at least i will try
smile.gif

for those who wish to help and knowing what is behind the scene can also dropby #ndscheats
is a small channel but we do have fun
smile.gif

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
WOW, wth is going on
ohmy.gif

elix, I DEMAND a PM
ohmy.gif
.. NOW!

and about the M3: there still is a difference between M3 simply and M3 real, I have a M3 real and I've never had a cheat not working before
smile.gif

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Hehe Moo said:
1000th Post~!
toot.gif

@Curley: Check your PM box.

Anyways, I'm just waiting on a USA version of Final Fantasy: Echoes of Time... I kinda didn't want to play Ring of Fates because it left a bad impression on me from the beginning, with the whole hatchet cutting the wood thing.

What a waste of the 1000th post. Lol HAPPY 1000TH POST!!! xD

Posts merged

Curley5959 said:
Hehe Moo.. Ill tell you via PM.. Just ask me about it.. Ill tell you some stuff..

Dont be cheeky Elixir.. Or otherwise Ill slap you with a trout.
tongue.gif

Lol, a TROUT?

Hehe Moo said:
Everyone, the channel is #NDSCheats! Slap elixir with a trout for me
tongue.gif

I'm off to bed now, goodnight everyone.
biggrin.gif

Lol, okay, *BAM*

QUOTE(elixirdream @ Feb 11 2009, 11:04 PM) OffTopic:
now i know why Curley slapped me so bad
frown.gif

it is painful

Yup, for those who need help can always dropby #ndscheats
smile.gif

i might not be able to answer all questions but at least i will try
smile.gif

for those who wish to help and knowing what is behind the scene can also dropby #ndscheats
is a small channel but we do have fun
smile.gif

Lol, I can tell. Don't forget though, I Slapped YOU too. xD

Posts merged
Curley5959 said:

QUOTE(Vincent T @ Feb 11 2009, 11:38 AM)
Well noobs these days won't read..

Damn, I was reading your post and I saw, "Well noobs these days won't read.." and I was like, "OMG! IT'S A MONSTER! I was looking at your avatar, damn that matches. xD

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Stiles said:
Vincent T said:
Well noobs these days won't read..

Damn, I was reading your post and I saw, "Well noobs these days won't read.." and I was like, "OMG! IT'S A MONSTER! I was looking at your avatar, damn that matches. xD

LOL, well people won't stop asking "How come this cheat won't work, or Why won't this cheat show up?" It's getting annoying, getting on people's nerves like Curely, and Elixir.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Dross,
this is a DS cheat section, so we don't have any GBA game codes

VincentT,
is ok
smile.gif
is not getting on my nerve is just i don't wish to spend time on people who doesn't know how to read or who is blind! i pity the school education system:) If they come to IRC i will still help! as you can see lately you hardly get people asking such questions on the thread! so i would say whatever we have been doing is getting a positive result!

Furthermore, those who can get ysmenu working i give them 2 thumbs up! those who can't get ysmenu working! i would say buy original or get a new flash card! the quickest solution for those who is really ....
smile.gif

Polle123,
how about mlrpg3 working on m3 real ? Curley will PM you
smile.gif

EDIT: well folks make sure we are ON TOPIC ok ? don't trash this thread with CHATS or QUOTES
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice