Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,077,475
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
polle123 said:
GreenBanana said:
Why not have a system where you click and drag the cheats per game title that you'll play and compile a user-made list? I'm only going to play Kirby and Disgaea, so I'll drag the collective cheats for those two games into a single list to place on my flash card for use. I don't really need codes for "Cory in the House".

sure, If u make a prog for it u can put in with tools , but until then, be happy with Narins work
biggrin.gif

why would you want that anyway, wath does it matter that there are more codes in then the ones you need? (exept for R4 users but they can edit or use the (U/E) version)

Do it yourself.

That one Disgaea code still doesn't work.

QUOTE(elixirdream @ Sep 26 2008, 10:59 PM) *
Mikomaxless,
i tested the disgaea codes before it was posted so it should work alright smile.gif

Cphantom,
i got the J version's code for Rhapsody a musical adventure, i will see what i can do to convert it to U
no promise

The Disgaea codes seem to work fine even with the undub, although the "Press Y HP never decrease, Press Select for one hit kill" code either doesn't work or its utilization is obscure, since the code description is a bit vague. Pressing Y is already used to turn characters around (and other functions), and Select is already used to toggle Geo Panel displays.

Back on topic.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
GreenBanana~!
yeah.. i do agree the language is abit vague~! you try pressing / hold it during the battle scene it will work~!

just tested it again my level 1 penguin inflicted a damage of 4 on a 15HP monster... and just kill it by a hit~!

my penguin was attacked by 3 monster inflicted damage of 10 but HP still remain at full
smile.gif

polle123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
GreenBanana said:
polle123 said:
GreenBanana said:
Why not have a system where you click and drag the cheats per game title that you'll play and compile a user-made list? I'm only going to play Kirby and Disgaea, so I'll drag the collective cheats for those two games into a single list to place on my flash card for use. I don't really need codes for "Cory in the House".

sure, If u make a prog for it u can put in with tools , but until then, be happy with Narins work
biggrin.gif

why would you want that anyway, wath does it matter that there are more codes in then the ones you need? (exept for R4 users but they can edit or use the (U/E) version)

Do it yourself.

see thats my point, don't ask for it if u wouldn't do it urself
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted User

In ??_??_??_All.zip
and ??_??_??_CHEAT.DAT.zip

Have no Super Mario 64 DS cheat codes.

I think you have too much Cheat codes in that I or everyone can not see some game's cheat codes like Super mario 64 DS or anything else.

So can you fix it?
Narin?

Ok or not?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Neil.GBX said:
In ??_??_??_All.zip

I think you have too much Cheat codes in that I or everyone can not see some game's cheat codes like Super mario 64 DS or anything else.

So can you fix it?
Narin?

Ok or not?
What flashcard do you use? Let me guess, R4 or M3 Simply?

QUOTE(wesser @ Sep 27 2008, 03:53 PM) For some strange reason none of the final fantasy us version work for me anyone else having problems
What Final Fantasy game, theres several, also what flashcard are you using and what cheats are you trying to use? Some of the cheats require button activators.

wesser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Neil.GBX said:
In ??_??_??_All.zip

So can you fix it?
Narin?

Ok or not?

QUOTE(wesser @ Sep 27 2008, 03:53 PM) For some strange reason none of the final fantasy us version work for me anyone else having problems
What Final Fantasy game, theres several, also what flashcard are you using and what cheats are you trying to use? Some of the cheats require button activators.

Final fantasy 4 and im using an acekard 2 i updated the firmware with the brand new one and ive now updated it with the previous one and cheats seam to be working again so warning with people with the acekard the brandnew firmware seems to not activate the cheats

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
wesser said:
Narin said:
Neil.GBX said:
In ??_??_??_All.zip

So can you fix it?
Narin?

Ok or not?

Final fantasy 4 and im using an acekard 2 i updated the firmware with the brand new one and ive now updated it with the previous one and cheats seam to be working again so warning with people with the acekard the brandnew firmware seems to not activate the cheats
For the Acekard 2 and RPG, I suggest using AKAIO, its a bit better than the default firmware.

asdùr

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
excuse me... i'm newbie. ^^"

i tried to patch my _DS_MENU with r4custom but some game codes doesn't work anyway (for example: world destruction jap).

i use 1.18 english kernel, too.

i tried to search an answer but 247 pages are too for me!

at the end i put cheat.dat (ue). is it possible have usrcheat splitted in j and ue for next updates?

thank you very much and sorry if my english is bad!

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
asdùr said:
excuse me... i'm newbie. ^^"

i tried to patch my _DS_MENU with r4custom but some game codes doesn't work anyway (for example: world destruction jap).

i use 1.18 english kernel, too.

i tried to search an answer but 247 pages are too for me!

at the end i put cheat.dat (ue). is it possible have usrcheat splitted in j and ue for next updates?

thank you very much and sorry if my english is bad!
I suggest using YSMenu, it supports all the cheat codes in the USRCHEAT.dat as well as the entire dat without cutting any games or cheats like the R4 does. Also YSMenu has better game compatibility over the R4 as well.

belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi I have a question...

I use an old M3 perfect SD version.

What is the simplest way to cheat? (something like taking all cards in yugioh or rare items in rpg games)

I have read some threads here but I am not sure what works with my card.

Can I use cheats, can I patch them in the rom or should I buy an Action Replay?

Can someone tell me or point to a tutorial? Thanks in advence.

wesser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
wesser said:
Narin said:
Neil.GBX said:
In ??_??_??_All.zip

So can you fix it?
Narin?

Ok or not?

For the Acekard 2 and RPG, I suggest using AKAIO, its a bit better than the default firmware.

thanks Narin for the reply i know your very busy and just greatful for the reply will download that now oh and still havent worked out how to get my final fantasy 4 eur version save file to work on the us version any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work