Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,079,283
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks Narin..
I havn't had internet access for the past week..
And probably for the next few weeks too...
Still..
Narin, you STILL havn't answered any of the PMs I sent you...

azmac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i'm kinda new and i was wondering why the cheat button (y) doesn't come up for yu-gi-oh! world championship 2008 and wall-e but it comes up for all my other games ( im using an r4 )

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
azmac said:
Hi i'm kinda new and i was wondering why the cheat button (y) doesn't come up for yu-gi-oh! world championship 2008 and wall-e but it comes up for all my other games ( im using an r4 )

There's too many cheats inside the cheatfile that R4 can't display them. Try using R4CCE and move your desired game to the top of the list manually

TacoSauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! In the database there are cheats for zoids legend of arcadia but not showing up on my ds like that other poster help! m3 simply

nekkutta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules, I wasn't commenting on your knowledge of dipstar, but your knowledge of the slot 2 m3, those are the cheat files that the m3 game manager (pc app) uses when you load a game on the sd/microsd.

pizza_man: a lot of ppl seem to like the SC flash cart, then yopu can just keep your slot-2 m3 for GBA games
biggrin.gif

nekkutta

pizza_man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've now found an R4 and Acekard 2 for the same price, so I'm going to get one of those.

Which one should I get? Sorry if this is going off topic

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
pizza_man said:
I've now found an R4 and Acekard 2 for the same price, so I'm going to get one of those.

It is off topic, but you should get an Acekard 2, the R4DS is going to be dead unfortunately. (production stopped, site is down and etc.)

TacoSauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sephiroth said:
pizza_man said:

It is off topic, but you should get an Acekard 2, the R4DS is going to be dead unfortunately. (production stopped, site is down and etc.)
off topic but nintendos sueing r4

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, enough with all the off topic discussion, there are already several topics relating to Nintendo's lawsuits, what flashcart to get and so on, so please take the discussion there. Please only stick to topics concerning cheats and the cheat database here.

Bailey

Trophies
XP
Country
Just popping a quick message up about a problem I had accessing the cheats for the european version of Pokemon Diamond on my brothers console (not sure if somebody else has already covered this but theres to many posts for me to check through) using the R4. Basically the Cheats wouldnt appear after pressing Y and it would freeze the DS, so opened the USRCHEAT.DAT in the R4 database editor and the problem was that there was more than 256 characters in the description for the Cloning cheat. Simply snipped it, saved and put it back on and works fine.

Thanks for the huge compilation Narin!

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Bailey said:
Just popping a quick message up about a problem I had accessing the cheats for the european version of Pokemon Diamond on my brothers console (not sure if somebody else has already covered this but theres to many posts for me to check through) using the R4. Basically the Cheats wouldnt appear after pressing Y and it would freeze the DS, so opened the USRCHEAT.DAT in the R4 database editor and the problem was that there was more than 256 characters in the description for the Cloning cheat. Simply snipped it, saved and put it back on and works fine.

Thanks for the huge compilation Narin!
Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix it in the next update

azmac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
azmac said:

There's too many cheats inside the cheatfile that R4 can't display them. Try using R4CCE and move your desired game to the top of the list manually

thank you so much it is workin fine now

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Keitaro Urashima said:
@dsrules
Thank for discredits me. The code I display is enough for everybody.

I don't get it...I just post a website with japanese codes, are you saying you made those codes?

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hey narin thanks for the cheats i have one quest can you put cheats code for denstu no stafy 5 and inazuma eleven when its come in august 22 ???

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Narin,

Are you still going to be working on SCDS-1 cheats? I am slightly confused, seeing as how there is no download for SCDS-One cheats on your page =(

Or is this in preparation for something else?

Thanks for your hard work, appreciate it.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Has anyone tried the new FFIV codes for getting the extra bosses in a single playthrough?
I have been testing them and afaik I have met all requirements:
I have Dark Matter, beaten all 4 elemental fiends, have 2 star completion enabled, have extra bosses enabled, however when I go to Mt. Ordeals to where you became a Paladin, no option appears to fight the boss.
I have not tried the other boss yet as I want to figure out why this is not working.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
you need to search the TombStone and a YES/NO will come up
and in the moon, there a face on the ground in the north part, search that and it'll bring up the item menu, then choose dark matter from your list
here's the code btw
enable secret bosses
220cc192 00000001

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yuxuan said:
asuri said:
@yuxuan

the file holds all games' and their codes if they're in them just get the correct file for you cart
i think thats what you mean

But the scc files are not named according to their game names. How do I know which scc file is for whic game?

Don't really understand you, the files should be named according to their ROM number. You can find which ROM corresponds to which game here:
http://gbatemp.net/newgon/

If you have any more questions, try this site:
http://sccheats.co.uk/instructions.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi