mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
just like kenzspell and the others like ladypoodle, we respect them because they helped out first, instead of all of a sudden, i'm gona start a new cheat database thread BUT wait? what am i supposed to be doing?

not updating the cheat thread nor doing any of those duties, no sirie, i'm gona lie and just be a mirror thread instead
biggrin.gif

edit: this was supposed to be posted at 7pm, lol,forgotten press post reply -_-ll

@curley: ya, we just say, go ahead and help out, but the thing is that, this ISNT the cheat database thread, THIS WILL be more accurately: a cheat database mirror thread...

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK guys,now you have to chill..
tongue.gif

If you did any, any type of research on this guy, you'll see that he's very naive....and funny too!
laugh.gif

As I said, this WON'T work, and don't consider it real.....Not anyone can just step up and continue to maintain the database..
I myself could never do that, so I don't expect that from some newcomer..All of you are very funny for even considering that it could be a possibility..

I kept this open just because I want to see what will author do about it, I'm very interested in his next move..
Don't worry, this thread will never replace official or un-official cheat threads, it's here just for fun!
So relax, and have some fun while it lasts
yay.gif

EDIT: And please, no need for requesting a CLOSE or reporting the thread, I'm having my eye on it, and (I'm guessing) very soon, this will end up in the EOF or Closed.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
So its all for laughs?

If you say so.....

Edit: Hm.... I do find him interesting.... he did give some pretty reasonable answers and all..... he probably has some knowledge..... maybe he can do a alternate cheats download thread well.... and "press reply button to answer" lol

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i.Domination said:
So its all for laughs?

If you say so.....
It's a 13 years old kid trying to do something, really, I see no reason to trash it right away..His posts keep me smile!
I like to think that I'm not laughing at him, but more like, I'm laughing with him..

EDIT: And check this thread, we're at the page four, and I don't think there are 3 legit posts that contribute to anything on the matter!

Maintaining the cheat database is one of THE MOST exhausting and difficult things to do around here..Not only you have to keep track of every freakin' game that is released, but you have to deal with bunch of people, some grateful, some bitchy, some annoying, some helpful (ironically, even if someone IS helping about cheats, you have to deal with those posts too, because you have to read their posts, use the cheats they contributed and test them), it's hilarious that one man thinks that s/he can handle it himself, not to mention kid.
tongue.gif

You still don't see funny in here
smile.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
sure it is, from his number of post count, only 20+ sure, thats a superficial way of looking at things, but most people will not trust u if u have a low post count, one of the main reason is that u have too little post, so most people will think of u as a dude who just pop in and say, hey gimme respect cos im gona make me a cheat thread
biggrin.gif

doesn't work that way...
biggrin.gif
u gona need to stay here for a while,interact with lots(bump up ur post count along the way) and get their respect first before u can even think of such a huge project
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm actually less sceptical about his capabilities after I ran a check on him..... His not a noob definitely, he has some knowledge and all....... I think he can deal with noobs.... at least he knows cheat stuff.... thats good enough.

Actually I think this thread will work for alternate cheat mirrors.

He may be a pretty fun guy IMO.... I still like his "press reply button" lol

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
ok, i am off from this thread for GOOD
i guess you guys/girls had actually give him a good slap
and
i wish you all the best while doing your unofficial thing
smile.gif

EDIT: i have no problem on he is doing the job ~! he don't need my permission at all
smile.gif
lol~!

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i agree with mrfatso,elixir,curley.
you see when you do something BIG try to get someones help or start a team and see if most of the people AGREES with your decision.its just not right popping out of nowhere and trying to get popular or anything.

there are people such as Narin,elixir,mrfatso,curley which are experienced in making codes and helping people.you have to get permission if you wanna start a unofficial cheat thread or anything don't "steal" away their job.

if you wish to help out Narin,elixir,curley and mrfatso ask them for their permission and request to them that you wanna help them.but show them what you are capable of..like making cheats changing cheats testing cheats ETC.

btw actually you start out the first topic was actually quite nice.only a few spelling errors or typo.

Good Luck!

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
Lol at the bad words part he just broke it. Seriously we got a thread and its doing fine.

Edit: To add a comment (or post), click the Add Reply button (what are we supposed to be really dumb or something?)
He always says that, its extremely irritating!

Depravo said:
QUOTE said:
DON'T MAKE THE REASON WHY A TENS, HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS ON POSTS AND PAGES

Does that even mean anything?
no - but ir cracks me up!

QUOTE(antonkan @ Jun 15 2009, 12:07 AM)
PLEASE DO NOT POST ME ABOUT ANOTHER THREAD. NEVER! IT'S A NEW RULE!!!

AAAAAAAH! OK WE IS SORRY, BUT CAN I POST MYSELF ABOUT OTHER THREAD? - push add reply to answer this question!

lulz

this is a terrible Idea!

seriously man - well done for trying, but just give up.
try spending your time learning better grammar

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I'm maintaining the thread, not the database. The mirror website is a file sharing website. I upload the cheat file from cheats.gbatemp.net. I use cheats but for playing the game, not testing. I'm not the cheat master like Narin.

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
Well, I'm maintaining the thread, not the database. The mirror website is a file sharing website. I upload the cheat file from cheats.gbatemp.net. I use cheats but for playing the game, not testing. I'm not the cheat master like Narin.
Uhh...point of this thread then...?

Toni Plutonij said:
QUOTE(i.Domination @ Jun 16 2009, 02:51 PM) So its all for laughs?

If you say so.....
It's a 13 years old kid trying to do something

I disagree
rolleyes.gif
, i bet my 50 bucks he is younger.

moodswinger

Trophies
XP
Country
antonkan said:

You just kicked your self in the ass there for saying that. What you are trying to do is nowhere near what the old Official Cheat Thread did for all of us.

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were trying to compile your own cheats and posting them here, then I would have defended you from these naggers to hell. However, seeing this new statement, you are merely copying off someone's work, and then trying to grab attention with it. That's not good.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
antonkan said:
yaypsp.php

lurked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iPikachu said:
antonkan said:
change topic much???

This topic is interesting. New posts every 5 minutes. Yesterday i was one of the first to post in this topic and look, dang thats alot of pages.

NEW RULE: PLZ NO TALKING ABOUT ME.NEVER.

Lol Random quote o-o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp