The Million Dollar Sonic Question

PacBunnyXV07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come people complain about the realistic graphics in these 3D Sonic games when some of the levels in Sonic 3 & Knuckles look generic?

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sonic fans are still left in the 90s.
They struggle with games that require pressing more than one button.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic fans are still left in the 90s.
They struggle with games that require pressing more than one button.
No, that's Balan Wonderworld. And pretty much everyone came to the consensus that was crap.

Not trying to defend sonic fans here, but at the very least if you are going to critique them or the games, at least put more effort in it. I still think the Sonic Team devs are a curse to Sega as they never seem to do anything right, especially since anyone that had any talent left ages ago.

Reactions: zfreeman

Jaykora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see it as people being distracted by nostalgia goggles or just being followers on what others are saying. That being said, S3&K definitely has the best scenery of the 4 classics besides maybe CD in my eyes.

PacBunnyXV07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see it as people being distracted by nostalgia goggles or just being followers on what others are saying. That being said, S3&K definitely has the best scenery of the 4 classics besides maybe CD in my eyes.
When you mean scenery do you mean the graphics because yes Sonic 3 & Knuckles have more detail but I think Sonic 2 looks better.

Reactions: Jaykora

Jaykora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you mean scenery do you mean the graphics because yes Sonic 3 & Knuckles have more detail but I think Sonic 2 looks better.
Yeah i shoulda specified. Cause Sonic 2 looks better overall but S3&K attention to detail always outstands me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them