The memories :)

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today, while searching up some megaman games on youtube, I came across a game caled Megaman Xtreme 2. After watching a few gameplay videos, I remembered something. When I was little (4-6 years old?), my cousin (17, going to be 18 soon) gave me her old gameboy color. Along with it, were some of her favorite Pokemon and Megaman games. Megaman Xtreme 2 was the very first video game I have ever played, and it was my favorite for years. I would beat it over and over again, and would never get tired. I lost it when I was about 7 or 8, and was devastated.

Here's a gameplay video of the last stage as X, and the guy in the video is getting some shotoken moves from street fighter, I had no idea and had no interest in street fighter, so I had never thought about it being from another game xD

wub.gif

EDIT: wow, I've been a Megaman fan for about 8 years now
tongue.gif
I've missed 15 of them, though
frown.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah...you're literate at 12. That's impressive.

I've been a Mega Man fan for 13 years though >:D (I was 4 or 5 at the time)

Interestingly, my cousin gave me Mega Man X3 for the SNES since he had an extra copy, and I played the hell out of it. We also played X1 and X2 whenever I visited.

Though, wasn't my first game. I started playing yoshi's island when I was 3.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Yeah...you're literate at 12. That's impressive.

I've been a Mega Man fan for 13 years though >:D (I was 4 or 5 at the time)

Interestingly, my cousin gave me Mega Man X3 for the SNES since he had an extra copy, and I played the hell out of it. We also played X1 and X2 whenever I visited.

Though, wasn't my first game. I started playing yoshi's island when I was 3.
Haha, thanks, I get that alot
smile.gif

I never has a nes or a snes, all I had at the time was a Genesis and a gameboy color (An SP later on, so I could play Megaman Xtreme 2 in the dark >:D).

The gameboy was long gone, and my sister lost my SP, broke my beloved DS phat in half, lost my DSi, but I still have my PSP, and in my closet is the PS1 I never use.

My uncle gave me that PS1 that he fixed for my birthday, and apparently, it plays burnt games
smileipb2.png

(typing like that so people can read my posts better (thanks for the idea
tongue.gif
))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2