Croatia
MKh1iso.jpg

crabycowman123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VC is so emulsion what even super Mario bros for wii uses a ROM downloaded from a pirate site taken down by the same big N.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...o-download-a-mario-rom-and-sell-it-back-to-us
The presence of an iNES header does not necessarily mean the file was obtained illegally, see this article: https://gonintendo.com/stories/3201...e-proof-that-nintendo-did-not-download-a-supe

And while differences in iNES headers are possible when comparing dumps, they are not random and there aren't many opportunities for differences (The header is only 16 bytes, and much of that is consistent information like memory sizes and mapper).

Reactions: banjo2

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The iNES header was created specifically for the emulator, If N was using his own orignal ROM, that ROM hasn't the iNES header, the ROM doesn't originally have it, it's adde to inform to iNES emulator about special data and properties of the cartridge. It's a lot of coincidence what N develop a exact method for his own emulators...

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
The iNES header was created specifically for the emulator, If N was using his own orignal ROM, that ROM hasn't the iNES header, the ROM doesn't originally have it, it's adde to inform to iNES emulator about special data and properties of the cartridge. It's a lot of coincidence what N develop a exact method for his own emulators...
It isn't much metadata and they could have just used the same format because it was already a thing. It isn't exactly hard to dill out that information.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
Netflix knows no bounds at this point, it's actually sad seeing some of my mid-late teenager favorites get butchered so hard...at least we won't be seeing anymore of that abhorrent, insultingly bad cowboy bebop one, i lost it when i saw the Ed reveal, looked like something out of a fucking sega genesis commercial (no offense sega, even you guys are better than this...even today.)

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo