Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
oh people shooting themselves to summon a dick chariot is just fine for little timmy
I played cod and gta when I was 8, and look how I turned out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Although I did end up seeing worse stuff on the internet and I'm like 90% sure that's what really ruined me

Reactions: draftguy

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Although I did end up seeing worse stuff on the internet and I'm like 90% sure that's what really ruined me
c3d2358.jpg

draftguy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, and how do you defend Mara?

Lol, why should I defend their art style.
I‘ll just quote the wiki entry:

„In Buddhist myth, Mara is also known as "The Evil One," a tempter, through the deceit of regarding the mundane and negative as alluring, and personifies unwholesome impulses, unskillfulness and the "death" of the spiritual life. In many religions that incorporate the cosmology of the Hindu originated Trailokya, Mara is said to sit atop at the Sixth Heaven of the Desire Realm that includes the mortal world, and is said to be both that which ensnares souls in Samsara by deceiving them with promises of happiness in the Desire Realms, and who is the ultimate obstacle of any who desire to achieve enlightenment into nirvana and sunyata.“

/EOL

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh. The persona series is really great! But I actually think kids should play Persona 4 Golden.:) That game is really cheerful and happy. Wouldn't really recommend kids playing Persona 3, that game is pretty dark. :blink:Also, the Persona games are pretty hard and require you to think and strategize. But let's not be stupid, don't let your 5-year-old little timmies play the Persona Series. :rofl:

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I absolutely get your point here, still these “evokers“ are fake guns and the game tells you multiple times.
have fun explaining that to a parent who may very well be the same one who takes away any and all gun like objects that comes with your toys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: