Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Personally, I'm more impressed with Astral Chain than Zelda. Cartoon and cell-shaded graphics are much easier than more realistic styles. Underclocked Tegra X1 and even more importantly insufficient RAM are and will remain a bottleneck for most modern 3D Switch games.

In the end does it matter if it was difficult to run or not? The claim was that Ninty games cannot have good looking graphics, and that can be either achieved through sheer power or smart techniques.

Nekomaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In the end does it matter if it was difficult to run or not? The claim was that Ninty games cannot have good looking graphics, and that can be either achieved through sheer power or smart techniques.
Well good is subjective, NS can have OK graphics but never the best graphics in the industry

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'm more impressed with Astral Chain than Zelda. Cartoon and cell-shaded graphics are much easier than more realistic styles. Underclocked Tegra X1 and even more importantly insufficient RAM are and will remain a bottleneck for most modern 3D Switch games.
tbh though with how much is taken up in the backround on android it kinda just makes them more in line with each other.

AceX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Come on man, have you even seen Untitled Goose Game?
My wife and I just finished it, it's really repetitive and very short, not worth £15.99.
Don't get me wrong, we had a good laugh with it, but only for three hours.
I felt like at the end when you go to the model village To-Do List, it spoiled that it was the end before I was finished.
Here's a meme:
m7uIB3n.png

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife and I just finished it, it's really repetitive and very short, not worth £15.99.
Don't get me wrong, we had a good laugh with it, but only for three hours.
I felt like at the end when you go to the model village To-Do List, it spoiled that it was the end before I was finished.
Here's a meme:
View attachment 181583
how where you not done in 3 hours. it's rather short :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work