I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm confused.
Sometimes, when you go to reload a page, the website will finish loading JUST as you click the button.
Similar instances can happen when a button pops under your cursor when you're about to click something else, like a notification appearing, or a website's element loading above your position, pushing everything down under it.

Reactions: rimoJO

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sometimes, when you go to reload a page, the website will finish loading JUST as you click the button.
Similar instances can happen when a button pops under your cursor when you're about to click something else, like a notification appearing, or a website's element loading above your position, pushing everything down under it.
I meant about the last frame.
On that note though, you have to hit stop before you can hit refresh, and hitting stop I've found causes the browser to display all the content it had loaded so far but just hadn't displayed yet, so you sometimes end up with a mostly loaded page by hitting stop.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I meant about the last frame.
On that note though, you have to hit stop before you can hit refresh, and hitting stop I've found causes the browser to display all the content it had loaded so far but just hadn't displayed yet, so you sometimes end up with a mostly loaded page by hitting stop.

Last frame was him filled with so much regret that he pressed reload, the bug mocks you for waiting that long but not being able to wait a moment longer. But yeah lol, makes no sense when you consider he just reloaded a not loaded page and got what he wanted but decided to leave anyway. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, yea