The Meme Box

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two things one (sarcasm) if you can't fill in a paragraph with your inputs before you even manage to get a hit in smash then your not playing the game right.

Second I started up my Xbox one yesterday to watch crunchy roll had the shitiest connection because the system decided to download a 157gb update to ark survival a game I hadn't played in years.
Yep, I haven't had my xbox on in couple months and almost did yesterday but decided not to because knew I would have to wait forever for new updates and didn't have alot of time to wait. may have to turn on and select update, then goto bed :D

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
BB754437-B575-4A69-AC63-9704C09BD88A.jpeg

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember a few years back playing the original Splatoon where I chose to play as a girl inkling. My buddy asked why I was a girl. My response was, dude have you seen the boys in the game? The girls simply look cooler. Sure enough after I showed him a bit, he's like ah yeah, that actually totally checks out, the boy inkings are lamer looking for sure.
female inkling with the standard twin tails feels like the most cannon inkling there is if there ever was one

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1