The Meme Box

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I mean, the news is over 10 years old, and you guys are telling me it is NOW popping everywhere?
FsVOJUTWYAE63Na.jpg

Look, not everyone follows the minutiae of fraudulent lawsuits in another country so some people may have missed it the first time around.

Like that woman who found a chicken head in her KFC meal.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FsVOJUTWYAE63Na.jpg

Look, not everyone follows the minutiae of fraudulent lawsuits in another country so some people may have missed it the first time around.

First of all, i just had to google it to see it is a 10 years old news

Secondly, that woman who found a chicken head in her kfc, she really is stupid, she complains for finding actual real meat in her kfc...

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
First of all, i just had to google it to see it is a 10 years old news

Secondly, that woman who found a chicken head in her kfc, she really is stupid, she complains for finding actual real meat in her kfc...
So you had to google the story to find out it was 10 years old, then come here and complain that others don't know it was 10 years old? Hmmmmm.

mx3m3kcr0re61.jpg

And the chicken head woman is lying for attention or free dinner coupons or whatever, or merely complaining that she got the wrong order in her Yelp review. When you order wings you don't expect head (well, depends on how much your partner likes wings :creep: but I digress). If you ordered a steak and got a bull dong in jello, would you say "oh well, at least it's real bovine parts in there, no reason to complain"? You don't expect bull dong in a steak house, you expect it in hot dogs. Duh. :rolleyes:

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw it on iFunny, 9gag, 4chan, imgur, Ebaumsworld, Facebook, Myspace, and my grandma faxed it to me :angry:
In ebaumsworld I Facebooked your grandma while she 9gag'd MySpace as I 4chan'd an imgur on ifunny.

This is how I read your statement and no I don't have dyslexia my brain is just fucked.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twink in a sink :creep:
NO!
FsVOJUTWYAE63Na.jpg

Or that woman who found a thumb in her chili at Wendy's. I still hear about it from time to time. The truth is she planted the thumb in it, it was her husband's co-workers friend who lost it in an accident. She cooked it at home and then planted it in the chili (her own admission), tests showed it wasn't cooked with the chili and she went to jail.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NO!

Or that woman who found a thumb in her chili at Wendy's. I still hear about it from time to time. The truth is she planted the thumb in it, it was her husband's co-workers friend who lost it in an accident. She cooked it at home and then planted it in the chili (her own admission), tests showed it wasn't cooked with the chili and she went to jail.
I wouldnt be surprised if she actually did it a couple of time with the same thumb... well, it would actually be even more fucked up if she did it a couple of time with different thumbs :rofl2:

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aRVjiaM88Y