Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Listen Guys, i only know how to make .dat files.. sorry bout that but you will have to wait until Rayder gets back for that.. sorry
frown.gif

Ok, Here, Ive added the .xml file into the file and have updated it..

The link to download the 23/4/08 cheats: (EVO Cheats and EDGE Cheats are not here.. Sorry) Click HERE To Download

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Hes having a break.. So i thought id take over until he gets back.. What?? U dont like me??
frown.gif
frown.gif

EDIT: I downloaded the latest R4cce file and have done conversions so that there are all the files there are meant to be in the folder, I hope everyone is happy now...
tongue.gif
(Files include CHEAT.dat, USRCHEAT.dat, CHEAT.db, CHEAT.xml, CREDITS AND HELP, EVO CHEATS and EDGE CHEATS)

Click HERE to Download from Mediafire!!
Click HERE to download from Rapidshare!!

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Notes:
Doodzor that posted about how TWEWY was underappreciated: Do you get out of the house much? Its the 2nd top ds game on gamefaqs after pokemon diamond, and random people in the streets of my town talk about it. Its the most hyped up game to come out this year!

- USRCHEAT.DATs work on R4, you should see 2 options for CHEAT in the menu under the game name, one has (Y) that is the CHEAT.dat, the other with no (Y) is the usrcheat.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Curley5959 said:
Ok, instead of having to use the confusing
blink.gif
rapidshare, I thought I would try another approach. Mediafire.com i am using now.. Here is the link to download the file from Mediafire.. You can use the rapidshare or mediafire one.. Hope this helps.. a bit
biggrin.gif

Click HERE to Download from Rapidshare

Hey there, I used your cheat files (on my R4), and tried Rondo of swords and had 2 problems:
-"Control computer & NPC" cheat doesnt work
-"Player gets 20 turns" cheat screws big time the text in the game... nothing is readable :-(

Got a fix? Thanks!

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Well, they work fine for me.. I think the game might be unstable if you use to many cheats.. I only use 3 or 4 cheats on Rondo of Swords..

Im using an R4 with a 2Gb Sandisk and they work fine..

EDIT: I downloaded the latest R4cce file and have done conversions so that there are all the files there are meant to be in the folder, I hope everyone is happy now... tongue.gif (Files include CHEAT.dat, USRCHEAT.dat, CHEAT.db, CHEAT.xml, CREDITS AND HELP, EVO CHEATS and EDGE CHEATS)

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post codes here, if rayder doesnt get to it one of the users will make a .dat (but its a good idea to learn to do it your self because its super easy and no one really has time to update daily anymore so whining about codes does nothing more than make you look like an asshole). It takes around 5 mins per game to make the .dat.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Curley5959 said:
Well, they work fine for me.. I think the game might be unstable if you use to many cheats.. I only use 3 or 4 cheats on Rondo of Swords..

Im using an R4 with a 2Gb Sandisk and they work fine..

EDIT: I downloaded the latest R4cce file and have done conversions so that there are all the files there are meant to be in the folder, I hope everyone is happy now... tongue.gif (Files include CHEAT.dat, USRCHEAT.dat, CHEAT.db, CHEAT.xml, CREDITS AND HELP, EVO CHEATS and EDGE CHEATS)

R4 with 2Gb Kingson... all the cheats works fine for rondo, except "control npc" & "you have 20 turns"

I retried using your files, and all the others you mentioned... again cant control NPC and the 20 turns cheat screws up all menu texts... really weird

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Thanks, Im no Rayder..
smile.gif
and I never will be.. Im only tryin to help out anyway, Im glad you appreciate it..
tongue.gif

I miss him too
frown.gif

btw.. Guys, No codes will be added unless you post them on here or unless I find more codes for a latest game that I think codes are needed for.. Hope that helps
biggrin.gif

rofl2.gif
I wonder what game will be out next?? I want it to be a good one
yaynds.gif
not a crap game thats so overated its so gay
hate2.gif

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To answer Curley's question :

Hint : Three words and a number.

Give up? Did you guess it?

Answer : Grand Theft Auto 4

It ain't a DS game, but it sure as ain't gonna be a crap game
happy.gif
. PS3/360 owners, make sure you grab your copies DAY 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Rinse, repeat. +1