Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
useruser said:
WOOT!!!!!
this quick fix worked just fine

QUOTE(Cyclops;48144) said:
Problem is there a cap on max codes for a cheat of 127 this cap has been asked to be upped be for. But there one more problem max codes can use is 256 and some cheats are pass this too.

Things you need to remove in the new db so can import remove the game it self or cheats.

AFFE 7A99FB3C - Final Fantasy III (U)
  • All Items Maxed
ADAE 636791C0 - Pokemon Diamond (USA)
  • Box 1 Mods (Start+Select) -> Hoenn Legends
  • Box 1 Mods (Start+Select) -> Invincible Team
  • Box 1 Mods (Start+Select) -> All Starters (Box 4)
APAE 31D0AFDE - Pokemon Pearl (USA)
BTW: If you do use rayders db updateing may miss some cheats as date/time are set to day maded as db is maded for R4.

I removed those entries in the R4 Editor and saved it as Cheat.xml. But when I open that file in the Cyclo Cheat Editor, no cheat is shown in the list. Am I doing something wrong?

useruser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
useruser said:
WOOT!!!!!
this quick fix worked just fine

QUOTE(Cyclops;48144) said:
Problem is there a cap on max codes for a cheat of 127 this cap has been asked to be upped be for. But there one more problem max codes can use is 256 and some cheats are pass this too.

Things you need to remove in the new db so can import remove the game it self or cheats.

AFFE 7A99FB3C - Final Fantasy III (U)
  • All Items Maxed
ADAE 636791C0 - Pokemon Diamond (USA)
  • Box 1 Mods (Start+Select) -> All Starters (Box 4)
APAE 31D0AFDE - Pokemon Pearl (USA)
BTW: If you do use rayders db updateing may miss some cheats as date/time are set to day maded as db is maded for R4.

I removed those entries in the R4 Editor and saved it as Cheat.xml. But when I open that file in the Cyclo Cheat Editor, no cheat is shown in the list. Am I doing something wrong?

dunno I don't use the R4 Editor. I load the Cheat.xml into XML Notepad 2007, removed those entries and then open the file with Cyclo Cheat Editor, and it works for me

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a "Save Anywhere" cheat for FFCC RoF yet? That would solve the "screen" issue in a hurry
smile.gif

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks useruser, that worked. I don't know why but the R4 Cheat Editor made the file unreadable for the Cyclo Cheat Editor.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY! I got a new job today! This might mean the dat may not get updated quite as often, but I still plan to keep up this project for now.

My job is running metal punch presses. May not sound like much to most people, but I enjoy that type of job.....I'm very good at it. The temp agency just called me earlier today.....heh, I don't even know how much I'm getting payed to do it, but I was at the job 15 minutes after receiving the call. I have to stop by the temp place tomorrow after work and ask them about the pay rate, plus a couple other things.
rolleyes.gif
Regardless of how much I'm getting, it's certainly better than NOTHING, so it works for me. I've been out of work (significant steady work anyway) for about a year, so you can imagine how happy I am right now.
biggrin.gif
There may be a new flashcart in my future.
wink.gif

I'll be sure to let everyone know if I am forced to give up updating the dat and will make sure someone else (most likely Grimalkin) takes over if that happens.

At this point, I'm considering the job an early birthday present...(March 18)...as odd as that may sound.
tongue.gif

Just thought I'd let everyone know what's going on.
smile.gif

EDIT:

New games/codes added this update:

Miami Nights: Singles in the City (E)

Altered some codes to:
FFCC (U)

I also changed the way I save the XML file.....I checked the "Cheat Enable" button in the editor. Let me know if that helps CycloDS owners. I would say that you should still use the info in the text file to remove excess codes though.

grog.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pkprostudio said:
Dark Lord said:
Thnx kemosabe.It is because I trimmed the roms.
Are you saying that it works untrimmed? I seriously doubt that.

EDIT: I'm talking about the TYFP screen.

There's no difference with it untrimmed on an R4. That was the FIRST way I tried it after reading about all the MoD problems.

Aim@Me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4man18 said:
Rayder said:
Kawo said:
The xero time code for FFCC for the R4 work but the ''thank you'' still appear.

Yeah, but the code actually works.
tongue.gif
I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet but it does indeed seem stop the TYFP screen if you save often. I have just played for 3 hours without the screen popping up on an R4DS but I save frequently. I am assuming this but so far it seems to work, the counter goes back to 0 each time you save so you have 20 mins until it pops up. Save before the 20 mins and you are free to keep playing without having to restart since the counter is now back to zero.

I am not 100% but so far it has been working for me.

By the way this information is for FFCCROF. Thank you for your great .dat and please do not remove the zero time code.
Hmm thats what I thought too when I used that 0 time code however, when you get to areas without save points thats when you'll start getting worried when that screen pops up.

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
For FFCCRoF the walk in the air is obviously wrong with a duplicate line
Code:
92009EAC 00003003

02009EB0 E5823004
02009EB0 EAFFD852

Perhaps alternate codes ?

or
02009EB0 E5823004
02009EB4 EAFFD852
( tested ... no not working)

Instant level 99 works ... but it is lame ;-)

Game runs fast, Max Gil are working also with CycloDS evo ( trimmed rom also )
smile.gif

Many items = black screen

Here is a link with working codes both xml and user.evoCheats for CycloDS evolution http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1991

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the code for many item in FFCC(U) dont work. it wont start, just freezes at the start. im using a clean rom, unpatch and untrimmed. can anyone help?

solution for the zero time problem.
i know the zero time works but the "thank you". then why dont we just apply the code when we really want to. just use the code to reset timer now and then.

CuteChocobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ryder, thank you for doing this! Especially your update is very frequent which keeps a lot of DS-gamers very happy!

I would also like to put in a few code requests if possible. Can you please add in cheat codes for
1) 2075 - Kira Kira Pop Princess
2) 0515 - Atsumare! Power Pro Kun no DS Koushien
3) 0743 - Power Pro Kun Pocket 9
4) 1782 - Power Pro Kun Pocket 10

The request from 2-4 are from Japanese Games, so I am not sure if it is too troublesome for you to add it in or not.

Thanks in advance.

heyrobson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just want to say thanks Rayder you da man!! this is a great project that hopefully will never end!!

i was wondering if you or any other loyal contributers could find some codes for that mystery dungeon game (U)

thanks

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
umm can u plz do me a big favor and upload it somewhere else also since i nowadays not get a file from gbatemp if it more than 2 mb or so since my connection gets stuck. Like previously u had done so with yer own website

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHEAT.DAT File 3-13-08 1.98MB
3-13-08 RAR FILE 3.08MB

I will end up changing the upload place because this place likes to rename the files. For the first file just rename the file "CHEAT.DAT"

I will try to do the same for the next 2 updates for whoever needs it.

BTW Rayder once a week is more than enough if you are to busy. If you can not cont it and grim can not do it, most of the gbatempers will be happy to provide links for how to make your own usrdats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...