Antarctica
Morphin08 said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Morphin08 said:
QUOTE said:
There is a megaupload mirror.

Upps... looks like I've missed it.
Thanks.

Now let's try to get this cheats working with PKMN White, since Sakura doesn't let me use cheats anymore>.<
The Cheat function with Sakura was fixed with the last update. Also I believe cheats should work with YSM3

Well I just tried but it still doesn't work with Sakura.

And YSM3 gives me an error message
" Can't open .sav file"
Investigating

Edit: Fixed by pressing on reset:-)
Good, I was about to be concerned for a second.

And I guess Sakura just doesn't work with the latest Pokemon game. Fair enough, not much anyone can do about that until the M3 Team does an honest update.

Morphin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg

And I guess Sakura just doesn't work with the latest Pokemon game. Fair enough, not much anyone can do about that until the M3 Team does an honest update.

Well I think they try to make their card compatible with the 3DS.
Thanks for your help.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Morphin08 said:

Well I think they try to make their card compatible with the 3DS.
Thanks for your help.
There is a long story to what I just said. Pretty much the M3 Team barely does any good updates these days and when hey do update, it's to fix their other updates of their broken features.

And no problem
happy.gif
Always willing to help!

Morphin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
There is a long story to what I just said. Pretty much the M3 Team barely does any good updates these days and when hey do update, it's to fix their other updates of their broken features.

And no problem
happy.gif
Always willing to help!

And this is why I'm using Quad-Boot:-)

pluesan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Fml. Updated QuadBoot and Pokemon White was messed up.

Edit: All games messed up and savs aren't recognized.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
pluesan said:
Oh Fml. Updated QuadBoot and Pokemon White was messed up.

Edit: All games messed up and savs aren't recognized.
Back up your card and reformat with this
http://filetrip.net/f10976-SDFormatter-Version-3-0BETA.html
Then once everything is installed make sure in Wood you set the save to from .nds.sav to .sav, which you can do in the system settings in the start menu

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
With the confirmation that Wood is now closed-source, I am saddened to say that now the only thing that will get updated regularly with The Quad-boot shall be YSmenu. The Good news/bad news since DS games will start slowing and dieing out, soon the Quad-Boot will go with it. It's sad to say, but when the 3DS is released and the DS is phased out, I know that The Quad-boot will just be an archive of the past and will no longer be needed, not to say that this thread will be killed, no it will stay up as long as possible for those who still want to use it, but sadly even if the 3DS-Mode is hacked several years from now, I know the Quad-Boot won't be compatible with it and honestly still will of no use. It's been a great year and honestly I can't say I didn't enjoy doing this, but much like all good things, even this has to come to an end and luckily it's not the end just yet.
I will say though, thanks to every who has helped, worked out, updated, tested, and even use The Quad-Boot, if it wasn't for you guys, this project wouldn't have made it this far.
Thanks everyone!

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the confirmation that Wood is now closed-source, I am saddened to say that now the only thing that will get updated regularly with The Quad-boot shall be YSmenu. The Good news/bad news since DS games will start slowing and dieing out, soon the Quad-Boot will go with it. It's sad to say, but when the 3DS is released and the DS is phased out, I know that The Quad-boot will just be an archive of the past and will no longer be needed, not to say that this thread will be killed, no it will stay up as long as possible for those who still want to use it, but sadly even if the 3DS-Mode is hacked several years from now, I know the Quad-Boot won't be compatible with it and honestly still will of no use. It's been a great year and honestly I can't say I didn't enjoy doing this, but much like all good things, even this has to come to an end and luckily it's not the end just yet.
I will say though, thanks to every who has helped, worked out, updated, tested, and even use The Quad-Boot, if it wasn't for you guys, this project wouldn't have made it this far.
Thanks everyone!
Well, it was a good run. The quad boot is something that will always be remembered.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
fuze9 said:
Wha?? How sad. Are we not going to see any more updates for cheats or Sakura?
I was talking about the Wood I added to it. Don't worry, I will still update the cheats and anything that needs to be updated till the last NDS release.

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the reason my M3 Real still loads most games. Still haven't gotten Ghost Trick or a few others to work, but the important ones I wanna play always work. Thanks for all your hard work!

EternalPeak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Trying to use cheats to goof around in Pokemon Black and White but I keep getting a black screen after I choose a cheat file, select cheats, and starting the game. It prepares to start then it turns black and stays like that until I restart the DS. I doubt it's the game because it works perfectly fine without cheats on. I downloaded this quad boot and I replaced my system file and such with the quad boot files. Would appreciate help, thank you.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
EternalPeak said:
So... Trying to use cheats to goof around in Pokemon Black and White but I keep getting a black screen after I choose a cheat file, select cheats, and starting the game. It prepares to start then it turns black and stays like that until I restart the DS. I doubt it's the game because it works perfectly fine without cheats on. I downloaded this quad boot and I replaced my system file and such with the quad boot files. Would appreciate help, thank you.
cheats will not work. It's part of the AP and the only fix for that is to wait for the flashcard teams to update and fix it or buy a supercard two

CrimsonEvilDeath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The cheats work just fine on Pokemon Black (USA) using YSM3 on the quadboot. I haven't had a single problem. Now, they absolutely will not work using Sakura. Just like EternalPeak said, it will just hang at a black screen until restarted.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
CrimsonEvilDeath said:
The cheats work just fine on Pokemon Black (USA) using YSM3 on the quadboot. I haven't had a single problem. Now, they absolutely will not work using Sakura. Just like EternalPeak said, it will just hang at a black screen until restarted.
Thanks for that bit of information
happy.gif

EternalPeak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheats work on Pokemon White/Black and on Sakura. I have the M3 DS Real (M3 Sakura).
Gay Little Cat helped me get it to work within a few messages back and forth, now I'm playing happily thanks to him. He helps very willingly and is very friendly. I would go gay for him, haha! Thanks!

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks EternalPeak
happy.gif

News people!
Ysmenu has updated! (thanks Retro!)
I will be uploading the latest Quad-Boot in the morning, since sadly I am still not the only one using the banwith in this house. Sorry for the delay, but as always it will be updated ASAP!

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
hey, i am a new user here, i have been reading these forums for some time but never registered... i own a M3i Zero, not the gzp-003 but other version, its not a clone, since it has the upgrade cable and everything else and i have some issues:

i downloaded the most recent quad boot and formatted my sdhc card using panasonic sd formatter
i extracted the files and copied every single file to the root of my sd card
then i putted the games into the NDS folder each one in a separate folder and i have this issues:

YSMenu, when running for the 1st time after a fresh copy paste and a fresh formatting, it stucks on "Booting Creating TTMENU.SYS..." and wont go anywhere after that, if i reboot my nds, and go into YSM again, it wont say "Booting Creating TTMENU.SYS..." but wont boot the game, will stop on the loading bar.....
On Wood it wont detect the save game for my pokemon white ( only tried with it) but M3 Sakura and R4i detect it...

Its my 1st time using the Quad Boot for m3... if someone could help me... i would apreciate very much
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes