The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it's pretty good, but i think that if they brought back the boy-style Link from spirit tracks and phantom hourglass on the DS it would be more original - i mean ADULT link? it's not the same

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrosurfer said:
it's pretty good, but i think that if they brought back the boy-style Link from spirit tracks and phantom hourglass on the DS it would be more original - i mean ADULT link? it's not the same
lol so very true
tongue.gif

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well it looks good, I didn't mind either of the ww and tp styles so this is fine for me too, but this style reminds me of the appleseed movie (the first more than the second), anyone else got that feeling?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Who cares if the graphics..?? it is a Wii game, who cares about left handed games..? only leftys
tongue.gif
the news is that the NEW ZELDA GAME is comming 2011, be glad and thankfull for it, stop bitching and complaining, make your own graphic style, create and desing your own Zelda game and then we'll talk about a PS3 graphic compared with left hand option for a guy who wants the adult/child Link and a slider to fade between TP - WW like art style...!!

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
weiff said:
My complaint is that Link has ALWAYS been left-handed. In fact, ask the creator... he has said in numerous interviews that he was left-handed on purpose.

It's not the same Link in every game...

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Samurai Goomba said:
weiff said:
My complaint is that Link has ALWAYS been left-handed. In fact, ask the creator... he has said in numerous interviews that he was left-handed on purpose.

But every Link is hinted to be a reincarnation of the Link that came before him.
So TECHNICALLY it's the same Link every time.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Samurai Goomba said:
weiff said:

But every Link is hinted to be a reincarnation of the Link that came before him.
So TECHNICALLY it's the same Link every time.
Well at least a reincarnation isn't exactly the same as each other. A hot temper girl link while zeldo is a boy anyone?
tongue.gif

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weiff said:
I agree that it would be inconsiderate. I'm not heartless... but where has the love been in all the other Wii titles? Only ones that I can think of with a left/right control shift is the sports games. I played through Dragon's Quest Swords switch-handed as well as Soul Calibur and No More Heroes as well as a myriad of other games.

So yeah, do not give me crap about right and left control schemes. Never been fair... nor will it be. My complaint is that Link has ALWAYS been left-handed. In fact, ask the creator... he has said in numerous interviews that he was left-handed on purpose.

This is a serious rant I know.... but it really bugs me. Also the edit I made to my first post... right-handed with a left pull? WTF!

What are you ranting about? Who cares if he's right handed but pulls with his left hand. Maybe it's a preference thing. Maybe Link is secretly ambidextrous? Whether you like it or not, the majority of the planet is right handed. Tradition vs. comfort? We all know what wins. I agree, Nintendo is giving the cold shoulder to left-handed people, but either they can use their left hand anyway and put up with the awkwardness or get used to using their right hand.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Daizu said:
weiff said:
I agree that it would be inconsiderate. I'm not heartless... but where has the love been in all the other Wii titles? Only ones that I can think of with a left/right control shift is the sports games. I played through Dragon's Quest Swords switch-handed as well as Soul Calibur and No More Heroes as well as a myriad of other games.

So yeah, do not give me crap about right and left control schemes. Never been fair... nor will it be. My complaint is that Link has ALWAYS been left-handed. In fact, ask the creator... he has said in numerous interviews that he was left-handed on purpose.

This is a serious rant I know.... but it really bugs me. Also the edit I made to my first post... right-handed with a left pull? WTF!

What are you ranting about? Who cares if he's right handed but pulls with his left hand. Maybe it's a preference thing. Maybe Link is secretly ambidextrous? Whether you like it or not, the majority of the planet is right handed. Tradition vs. comfort? We all know what wins. I agree, Nintendo is giving the cold shoulder to left-handed people, but either they can use their left hand anyway and put up with the awkwardness or get used to using their right hand.

Honestly it's not like you have to write with your bad hand - I can flail my left arm around just fine, and I have no problem pressing buttons with my left fingers.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Eternal Myst said:
Or Majora's Mask on the 3DS. =D

A continuation of the story would be pleasing, because Link never found his unnamed friend(Navi).Why is he looking for Navi...I recall the last time I played Ocarina of Time she was annoying as fuck.
LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
Navi___Hey_Listen_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

NO, YOU FUCKING LISTEN!
=)
M.M on 3dS...let us be blessed if it came into reality. xO

Exactly! So sad that he never did. x(
As annoying as Navi was(not to be confused with the lame race name from Avatar), i miss her.
I wonder if Link in this one will have some little side-kick?

Also, that pic is f'ing hilarious. xD

As for Another World, you're living in another world...of hatred! x/
P.S. you do have the Wu-Tang-Clan's symbol so i'll cut you some slack. xD

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Eternal Myst said:
Or Majora's Mask on the 3DS. =D

A continuation of the story would be pleasing, because Link never found his unnamed friend(Navi).Why is he looking for Navi...I recall the last time I played Ocarina of Time she was annoying as fuck.
LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
HEY, LISTEN!
Navi___Hey_Listen_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
NO, YOU FUCKING LISTEN!
=)
Man, I think I`m the only person in the whole wide world, who actually liked Navi
blush.gif

It`s nice, that SS could come out in the first half of the next year but like Reggie said: by then it should be perfect!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1