The Legend Of Korra:Official Opening Titles! HQ!

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there are new airbenders, this is only planned to go for one season, korra already knows how to bend most stuff, shes from the water tribe, she had the body of a guy, at least when shes wearing those water tribe clothes.
also theres supposed to be several old chars kids cameos and stuff

im excited, hope they have some backstory about zuko and his mom and stuff like that though

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God i cant wait for this. The Last Airbender was so epic, probally one of the best series Nick has aired, i actually teared up a bit when it ended. (And when i was forced to see the horrible movie

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
[
All avatars have to be born to some tribe which is done in a certain order. Aang was technically the last airbender because he was born as a airbender. All the airbender got attack and killed. Unless Aang got very busy, there are no more airbenders.
... Did you even watch the video? The narrator says that Aang is his father. Which means that the narrator will inevitably be Korra's Air Mentor.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[
All avatars have to be born to some tribe which is done in a certain order. Aang was technically the last airbender because he was born as a airbender. All the airbender got attack and killed. Unless Aang got very busy, there are no more airbenders.
... Did you even watch the video? The narrator says that Aang is his father. Which means that the narrator will inevitably be Korra's Air Mentor.
... Did you even read the whole thread? I recalled that months ago.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since this is the nearest direct thread about Korra, I will say the first episode is rather pleasant. It has a nice soundtrack thus far too.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
lol what I meant is that it's going to be "he's the last airbender! blah blah blah blah" all over again, if there's going to be a new last airbender after the previous last airbender's death. :D

... what's with the last airbender thing, if there's going to be a new one whenever the current one dies. ಠ_ಠ
All avatars have to be born to some tribe which is done in a certain order. Aang was technically the last airbender because he was born as a airbender. All the airbenders got attack and killed. Unless Aang got very busy, there are no more airbenders. Korra is the new avatar born of the water tribe. Although see can use all elements, she was born as a waterbender, as
stated before, there are no more airbenders. Korra isn't the last of anything. This is her legend.

Only after two generations of avatars (earth then fire) would there be another airbender which could be 140+ years later.
I'm pretty sure they don't need airbender blood to be airbenders though, Aang could of just teached more people airbending or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill