Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
T̛̛̪͕̰̙͔̜͚̱̪͖̳̻̫̰̬̝͆͑ͥ̌̒ͥͪ́ͦ̋͋ͧͤ̇ͪ͟͠͠ͅH͐̏̎ͤ͗ͨͣͨͥ͊ͥͬ̊͗ͪ̕͞҉̸̟̝̫͕̥̯̘̫̭̰̻͔̼̺̞Eͬ͗ͩͪͨͩͣͨ̈́̑̆̔͊͂̀̾̄̀҉͖̮͙͉̣̀͠R̺͉̦̳̝̣̟̺̹̳͖̺͓͖̘͓͙̐̆͒̃ͬ͒͆̒͂̐̋̈ͭͬͪ̈͐́̕͡Ę̶̩̩̺̦̪̟͉̠̜̹͚͕͍̦̯̪͎̼̻̆͊̒̑̿͑͗̀͠͝ ̷̸̴̠͕̙̤̲̝̟͔̣̳͖͆ͭͮ͌̕I̴͍̖̞̩̭̯͙̝͙͚͖̰̎̿̌̓̈̉̾̍͌̆ͨͪ̒̏͢Ṡ̔̐͒̒̆́͏̨̡̳͍̰̞͙̣̣̣͓̳͕͓̜͘͠ ͓͇̫̪̝͓̯̼̞̥̣̭̠͚̠͇ͥͦ͗̍́͠ͅḀ̡̨̝͙̜͎̜͚͓͖̣̠̙̑ͦ̈́̿͂ͦ̆ͯ̒͘͝ ̴̧̛̗̝̮̫̱̘̱̳̰͖͎͚̻̩ͮ̽̓̋ͧ̍͞͝P̡̡͖͔̭̪͉͇͍̮͇̺̩̫̩̝̬̮̣͎͕̅͐̑̍ͣ͛̇ͦͮͥ̽̄ͥ̈̏́ͤ̚̚͜O̶̿̽ͭͫͧ̽͑͛̍̇҉͍̘̹̩̩͝D̀̃̽͊ͮ͗ͫͨͪ̾̔̏ͮ͆͗̚̚͝͏͏̵̬̜̣̠C̓̎͂ͣ̌͒̎͂̒̒̚͟͞͏̢̜͖͚̞͍͓͎̝A̷͗̒͛ͫ̌̎ͦ̅̅͋̔ͦ͂͂̀͏̖̺̦̹̣ͅS̪̬̩̫̭̗̤͇̥̘̟̗̤̰ͭ͒͆̋͆́́̏̀ͥ͂ͮ͟͠T̸͇̹̺̗͍͔͍ͤͫ͒̌ ͙̼͓͍̫̭̥̹̺͇̩̰̗̱̐̾̿͒ͮ̒͌́́̚̚͢͞Ȯͯͪ̓͋͐̃́҉̸̭͚̻̦̹͜͢Ňͭ̓̔̔ͯͯͧͭ̈ͣ͛͐͏̷̩̼͙̥̱̜̬͕̝̲̜̱͓͓̰͙̰͎͍͡ ̵̲̜̗̺͎̖̠̠̱̝͔̲͈̖͕̐̎̀ͫͣͭ͆ͤ̽ͥ̈́͋̏̉͢ͅͅT̼͎̭͍͕̦̩̻͔͇ͤ̂ͭ̏͆́͘͘͟ͅH̶͇̜̜̠̒̂ͨ͊̾̈́ͯ̑ͮ̑̕͡͞ͅĮ̧̩̣̘̱̺͈̇ͣ̃ͬͩ̐̈̓ͥS̡̠̰̟̣ͧ̓̇͑ͭ͢ ̧̤͔̱̩̖̮͈͎̠̲͎̩͚͍̭͗͐ͬͦ̃̒ͭ̓ͪ͠F̢̨̨̪̤͖̗̬̮̬̞̣̠̰̟͛͋ͪ̀̉ͩͬ̒ͤͭ̌̃̌ͅȎ̴̫̟̳̲̮̤̗̟̥͎͖̫͍̠͙̬̔ͤ̿̾ͧ̇̚͝R̓ͬ́ͣͤͤͯ͊͐͐̓̀ͤ̾̓̇̚̕͢͝҉̦̠̞͚̹̤͔̙̤͇̫̪̤̙U̢͗̽ͤ͛ͪ̑ͪ̒̀̿͐̐͠͡҉̶̱͖͓̤͙̞̝̪̞̘̩͚̻̻͖̠M͚̪̟̭̲̫͔͈̫͂́͐͑̓̀́͢?͌̋ͣ̿̑ͣ̊ͭͯ͑͐̽ͦ̈́̍ͦ͌̀͏̩͕͈̞̹̮͍͎̰̗̬̞̟͕̀̕͢?̡͉̼̜͔̙̻̞ͧͭ̋͐͌̈́̈́̀͊́͜͜!̇͆̌̏ͣͭ̓̋̏ͫ̓͛͒͛̌̌̾̉̊҉͝͏̤̩̥̺̝̹̳ͅͅ?̡̮̞͎̘͆̿ͯͭ͗̃̓̉ͫ̄̽̔̈́̚ͅ!̴̪̠̪̝̦̼̫̭͖̜̭͙̰̳̻̖̲̂̏ͪ͒̿́̚͠ͅ?̨̦̲̳͙̭ͤͦ̋̀͐ͤ̌ͧ̊ͯ̍̂̏̓ͨͭͬ͑ͅ!̧͆ͯ́ͨͬ̂͗ͬ́͠͏̳̫͇͙͕̭͎̩

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
Rock Raiyu said:
is me. Worship me!!
moogle.gif

LOL.
laugh.gif

I don't think Hadrian and/or Brian117 are the kings of the EOF...

Oh Antonkan my dear boy you are out of sync here aren't you? I'd reject the EoF crown, everyone knows that the Shoutbox is where the true lulzers are.

yay.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(alidsl @ Oct 26 2009, 07:15 PM)
I am not the king, I am a lowly person who worships pictures of Hadrian naked

Edit: woops sorry Hadrian, shouldn't have told them
Bumface
dry.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I AM THE KING! EvErYoNe ShOuLd AcCePT tHaT fAcT! As my first declaration as king....the "creep" emoticon is mandatory on every post in the EoF!
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users