Homebrew The "Is This Possible?" Thread.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Okay, in an attempt to organise the 3DS section, I have created this thread for people who want to ask questions if something is possible to pull off an a 3DS or have ideas/theories for what could be pulled off an a 3DS. This thread should hopefully reduce the "noob rage" in the 3DS section.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'll start : is it possible to force 3D in all games, like in Pokémon for example, with a future version of HANS ? :)
Yeah, probably.
Will it be possible to launch/"romhack" the home menu with Hans ?
Not sure, could be possible.
Will it be possible to spoof the format used by dlc stores in certain games like SMTIV or Fire Emblem ?
If you're talking about getting DLC for free, probably not.

ADULT_LINK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i were to get any of the pokemon romhacks, would my save be wiped? if that IS the case, would there be any way to make a backup of said saves. Really dont want my X and Omega char's to be wiped :L

epicmartin7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I guess I'll say my first question/trouble then.

So... I've been trying to get Ironhax 2.5 to work on my 10.2 New 3DS for a while. I haven't updated Ironfall, so the exploit should still theoretically work. The thing is though, it keeps on giving me "An Error Has Occurred" screen and won't run the Homebrew Launcher. Being me, I forgot I needed too reinstall the exploit again. My question is, is it possible to install Ironhax 2.5 using Ironhax 2.1 on 10.2 firmware at all? I have no other option since each exploit thus far has been patched.

Last edited by epicmartin7,

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
[school play intensifies] can we change the sale prices on the e shop on my new 3ds [insert latest ofw here], we can access the exdata on the sd card, so is there a homebrew solution for this? there probably is.(Remember this thread where this guy thought it was possible)

Signed up to reply to this, I mean someone could create a romhack but it would be pretty useless because I doubt the nintendo takes eshop prices from your local 3ds. Also i'm pretty sure extdata is irrelevant to eshop prices.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are these possible?

1. a legal homebrew CIA that can launch HBL/Ninjhax 2.5

2. a rom hack for moveset swapping for smash (Pikachu with bowser moves or something)

3. a romhack to make dem titties in senran kagura 2 stupidly huge (teehee)

4. a CIA that can change network settings without entering the settings menu

5. a way to go from HBL back to emuNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn