toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey! Listen! Err, a-ham...
The thread can't die, now that it got stickied.
I've remembered a couple of games (even thou there are some games that still need to be added to the first post).

Streets of Rage Remake
Beat-em-up to it's finest. Recall the old times where you could punch bad guys in the face and throw knives at Damsels with whips. The project is still at version 4.0, but it's veeeeeeeeeery playable! It has multiples routes, endings and characters.
There is a promisse of a Wii version next update.

Super Cosplay War Ultra
2D fighting game, with nice graphics and gameplay. Every character's attach is based upon anime and game characters, and when the attack is on the way, the character changes clothes to "impersonate" the attack.

de Blob
Wanna know where the fun Wii game came from? Here it is!
de Blob is a game where you control a kind of "blob" through a colorless city and you must re-color it by assimilating colors and painting the buildings.

TUMIKI Fighters
Another ancestral from a Wii game, this time Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy.
Horizontal shooter where you can add the defeated enemies' pieces to your ship. Great indie game, not so great on Wii...

Flash games

Meat Boy (is it ok to link Newgrounds here?)
Wiiware's Super Meat Boy' father! Avoid-the-hazards and save the lady platformer that will test your reflexes.

Ok, 5 games this time. It's enough to bump the topic >-p

Maxi Maxi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
toguro_max said:
Hey! Listen! Err, a-ham...
The thread can't die, now that it got stickied.
I've remembered a couple of games (even thou there are some games that still need to be added to the first post).

Streets of Rage Remake
Beat-em-up to it's finest. Recall the old times where you could punch bad guys in the face and throw knives at Damsels with whips. The project is still at version 4.0, but it's veeeeeeeeeery playable! It has multiples routes, endings and characters.
There is a promisse of a Wii version next update.

Super Cosplay War Ultra
2D fighting game, with nice graphics and gameplay. Every character's attach is based upon anime and game characters, and when the attack is on the way, the character changes clothes to "impersonate" the attack.

de Blob
Wanna know where the fun Wii game came from? Here it is!
de Blob is a game where you control a kind of "blob" through a colorless city and you must re-color it by assimilating colors and painting the buildings.

TUMIKI Fighters
Another ancestral from a Wii game, this time Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy.
Horizontal shooter where you can add the defeated enemies' pieces to your ship. Great indie game, not so great on Wii...

Flash games

Meat Boy (is it ok to link Newgrounds here?)
Wiiware's Super Meat Boy' father! Avoid-the-hazards and save the lady platformer that will test your reflexes.

Ok, 5 games this time. It's enough to bump the topic >-p

I actually had all of those games in my list and was planning on adding them, I'll get on it soon.
Keep rockin'. I mean suggestin'.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
Why is this stickied over the PC Games Essentials thread?
I was thinking the same thing, then I viewed the "PC Games Essentials thread". It's just a bare list of games and hasn't been updated since October 2008. It doesn't deserve being stickied.

Atleast this thread has some meat to it and is well presented. If anything, this should be turned into the "PC Games Essentials thread" with a section for indie games.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
Urza said:
Why is this stickied over the PC Games Essentials thread?
I was thinking the same thing, then I viewed the "PC Games Essentials thread". It's just a bare list of games and hasn't been updated since October 2008. It doesn't deserve being stickied.

Atleast this thread has some meat to it and is well presented. If anything, this should be turned into the "PC Games Essentials thread" with a section for indie games.
Someone should just remake that thread instead of this very niche alternative.

EDIT: What you said.

LeoSan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
what about knytt?

http://nifflas.ni2.se/?page=Knytt

QUOTE said:
Knytt

The Knytt was abducted by an alien! Traveling through space, the UFO flies into a meteor and crashes on a nearby planet. Luckily, the Knytt and the alien survive, but the UFO is a wreck. How can the Knytt possibly find its way back home again?

Knytt is a free platform game for Windows featuring exploration, atmosphere, and infinite cuteness.

Excuse me if it was mentioned in the thread before, it isn't in the first post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was listening to the Ice T Iceberg CD other day, good stuff
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i concur
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    power is my fave tho, masterpiece
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on that new ll album
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    fly like an eagle
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys ever heard of group out of detroit called "Top Authority"? They were good too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess this is the power of genres they make you talk about other artists
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What are you guys talking about?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hamsters
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People that do drugs
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I been listening to a f-ton of jrock and jpop lately
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    mainly a lot of go!go! and cibo matto
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lil' hamster yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Big hamster yawn
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop stealing his sayings
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, svebe
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes when I poop I just think that's it?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The worst is when its a dry poop, then you spend 20 minutes and ha!f a roll of TP wiping. Its like wiping TP over a magic marker, just won't stop showing.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, or diarrhea
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shit: is :shit: +1