Not open for further replies.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Now, let's make sure to straighten this up: I've never touched the arcade nor the console version, not even the PSP version.

So what's this all about? Dude the songs! Dammit!

I first heard about THE iDOLM@STER from that Taiko no Tatsujin DS, specifically, GO MY WAY!! Which was awesomely catchy, till this day I always played it the first time I started the game.

So I searched Wikipedia, and started looking for some songs. Not an easy path you see, lots of low quality stuffs recorded, but once I got the High Quality shit they're just heavenly to my ear.

Fuck those korean songs (I have 15 songs), these girls are the real deal (their voice, I mean), really. Up to this day, I've never heard a song that catchy. Pretty much SFXs here and there, but all of them creates a great harmony, and I really can't let my ears go. Sure, I don't fucking know what they mean, but that's not a problem, is it? Sure, those korean songs are good, but less catchy

Well, to be fair, I've listened only to a few songs... with many variations. That crazy NAMCO really abused this franchise, one song can have around 3 variations, thanks to the fact that there are 10 girls, you can have up to 10 variations. Change the BGM and you have another variation...
wacko.gif

I've listened to these songs:
GO MY WAY!! (4 variations... dammit...)
Aoi Tori
Shiny Smile
THE iDOLM@STER

And all of them are fucking golden. Catchy & simply Japanese
tongue.gif

Also, watching the audition video is really an experience as well. It's kinda amazing to see so much movement in the coreography just for an animated video, compared to national bands' coreography, which consists of either walking around and waving hands or simply jumping out of sanity and show many middle fingers in case of rock n' roll...
sleep.gif
They really put some thoughts into it.

Well, back to collecting more songs
smile.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the music from Idolmaster Wandering Star SP and that manga example is messed up, why does the loli have to suffer a terrible and disturbing fate.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@ 4 first replies

What's wrong with liking songs? I merely said that I've had enough of Korean songs (which I listened to for 3 months, which should be evident enough to say they're not bad) and switch to other ones, which apparently are Japanese. If I said "fuck those indonesian songs, these girls are the real deal", will you get offended? Oh, no. Because of what?
dry.gif

Should I say "L0L0L0L KOREA'S T3H B35T, D3Y H4V3 50NG5 4ND 4LL TH4T 0NL1N3 12PG5, 4L50 FUCK J4P4N" for you to be happy? Well, I've said it. Deal. Happy now? Thought not.

Also, I'm well aware of all that "reality" you all told me, thank you.

1. Ultraman was my favorite in my childhood, at least the 50th time I see that kind of pic. Don't count out Kamen Rider too.

2. Actually, that one was... I forgot... the xxth hentai manga I read

3. The very reason I never touched the anime. Also, don't count out the laughable girly F-22A Raptor and F-15 Strike Eagle in Ace Combat

4. I've seen even worse clips from japan, someone with gundam hat and some other anime cosplay dancing erratically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.