somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ferris, Ria/Rias, Leigh, I second and third all suitable Zelda references and add Saria to the mix, Misti/Misty. You might consider using a flower as the middle name. I mean, the first name is the Goddess of love and the night and the last name is fielding which makes me think of flowers. Lila (derived from lilac) might be pretty fitting, but perhaps a night blossom which identifies with love would make a good one too.

Freya Gracidea Fielding.

Of course, if I'm going to suggest that, I'd have to suggest Freya Shaymin Fielding as well.

Reactions: Sterling

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some great suggestions :) I suspect we'll be ignoring Keith....and the other half has made a point of ignoring Gahars, or as she's come to refer to him after seeing countless trolling comments, Gaharsehole, just as a matter of principle, but there are quite a few here that have been added to the shortlist. Thanks guys. Keep 'em coming.

Oh no, a nickname! A direct hit to muh feels, captain! I can't, I can't, I have lost the ability to can!

Well, there goes the rest of my suggestions.

A little bit of honest advice here, give your daughter a name she can live with happily, not one that will make her cringe each and every time its uttered. Seriously turning to the internet for name advice is kind of, sort of, completely a horrible idea. Don't be these parents.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't be these parents.
Baby_Facepalm_Poster_by_Nianden.jpg

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As another point of view here, I'd go for something that is easily pronounceable. Something that doesn't have too much an exotic sound in it (th's, gh's, ght's, etc). In other words, I'd go with something like Anna. Simple, easily pronounceable (even by someone who doesn't have good English skills), somewhat international and not really generic.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freya Gracidea Fielding.

Of course, if I'm going to suggest that, I'd have to suggest Freya Shaymin Fielding as well.

Now that I think about it, that one sounds like casadia.
Oh no, a nickname! A direct hit to muh feels, captain! I can't, I can't, I have lost the ability to can!

Well, there goes the rest of my suggestions.

A little bit of honest advice here, give your daughter a name she can live with happily, not one that will make her cringe each and every time its uttered. Seriously turning to the internet for name advice is kind of, sort of, completely a horrible idea. Don't be these parents.
Depends on who you ask. Blaze isn't a dumbass, and I'm sure his soon to be wife isn't stupid either. So far it's obvious who's completely serious, and who's going to be an asshole about it. Given his previous history with a few Tempers, I'd say you're the last person he'd take advice from anyway. No offense, I'm just calling it like I see it.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freya Acacia Fielding

Seems the current trend of baby naming is to try and make names "unique" rather than practical. There will be many teenagers in the next 8-15 years who absolutely abhor their parents for giving them such awful names. Don't make your child hate you...

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
images

Keep 'em coming, folks. Seen some fantastic suggestions so far, we're narrowing it down to a short list but there must be one that just screams 'Perfect' when we hear it.

BMinkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are in luck my friend I"m a profesional name giver here we go

..............Bazingamyballs for a boy of course for a girl Whoremouth2000

Your welcome

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
-- Freya NMN Fielding.
-- Freya Star Fielding.

I am not too good with names. You know since you have been through a lot of bullshit, why not give her a middle name to reflect on your persevering attitude.

Reactions: Sterling

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-- Freya NMN Fielding.
-- Freya Star Fielding.

I am not too good with names. You know since you have been through a lot of bullshit, why not give her a middle name to reflect on your persevering attitude.
Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. How's life treated you?

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Freya Niina Fielding (yes two I's)
Freya Ninni Fielding
In case you're wondering, first one is my real name, and apparalently it sounds really nice to non-Finnish people. Second is my nickname.

Reactions: Hells Malice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1