The Humble Origin Bundle

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burnout Paradise? ehhh. Rest in peace, Revenge.

Man I want to get this so my friend and I can play BF3 together, but he has a netbook :/

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Provides Dead Space 1 and 3.
Fails to provide Dead Space 2, forcing you to purchase it if you want to fill the void.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Provides Dead Space 1 and 3.
Fails to provide Dead Space 2, forcing you to purchase it if you want to fill the void.
Not a problem for those who subscribed to PS+ earlier in the year. :P

No great loss though, I found DS2 to be an average game made unplayable due to unwieldy movement and a POV that obscures too much of the screen. It would be nice if they added Mass Effect 2 as that would fill my personal ME void.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It is a great bundle and -of course- I bought it.
But I think it´s a good deal for EA although they don`t get any money. They are not stupid. It´s a great advertisement for Battlefield 4 and Sims 4. Also they will get a lot of money selling sims 3 expansions and there is the Dead Space 3 in-game shop (I think this is the reason why there is Dead Space 1 + 3 and not 1 + 2).
The bundle is good for their reputation and many people will install origin for the first time.
The bundle is a win-win-situation for costumers and EA.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a great bundle and -of course- I bought it.
But I think it´s a good deal for EA although they don`t get any money. They are not stupid. It´s a great advertisement for Battlefield 4 and Sims 4. Also they will get a lot of money selling sims 3 expansions and there is the Dead Space 3 in-game shop (I think this is the reason why there is Dead Space 1 + 3 and not 1 + 2).
The bundle is good for their reputation and many people will install origin for the first time.
The bundle is a win-win-situation for costumers and EA.

Exactly. I figure the bundle's also a loss leader for Origin. Sure, they may be losing some money now, but if they can get people to install Origin and continue using it, that's going to be a win for them in the long term. Plus, the nice PR certainly doesn't hurt.

For a company that's made its fair share of mistakes, this bundle was a very, very smart move.

Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So what do you all think will be the bonus game they'll add to the bundle after 7 days on sale (they do this for every bundle)?

My first thoughts were obviously Dead Space 2 but maybe there is a reason for not including ME 1or 2 in the bundle because they might be the bonus instead!

Any other ideas... Tomb Raider, Sims dlc?

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
So what do you all think will be the bonus game they'll add to the bundle after 7 days on sale (they do this for every bundle)?

My first thoughts were obviously Dead Space 2 but maybe there is a reason for not including ME 1or 2 in the bundle because they might be the bonus instead!

Any other ideas... Tomb Raider, Sims dlc?

From the leaked key on steam

Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, MOH Airborne, And C & C 3 Uprising

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You mean you did not play it on your amiga? You do realise this will have to be taken before the amiga fanclub council don't you?
I didn't have it for my Amiga, and I didn't even know it existed before I bought one of those awesome budget editions (Kixx, etc. I miss them) for PC :(

And somehow I only started buying magazines after I got a PC :O

S0NlC1

Youtube Partner
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nfsgaming.com
XP
Country
Does anyone have any codes for the humble bundle games in previous months?

I am looking for:
the Walking Dead
Dead island riptide
metro 2033

if anyone has these codes, please let me know. In return, I have spare keys for burnout paradise and Medal of honor (plus a few others)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI