Country
United States
The Homebrew Browser v0.2.5

What's New
?

* Changed blue tick to yellow tick so it can be seen easier
* Made help and controls window larger
* Free space is now shown at the bottom right of screen
* Added menu when pressing home, can go into settings, reboot the wii or return to loader. Hold the home button to return to loader at any time.
* Added settings which allow you to change when the image files are downloaded; either at startup or on-demand. Can enable or disable the free space text.
* Added update all applications feature. You access this when clicking on the SD card icon. Once you are shown your applications, the SD card icon changes to an update icon which you can click.

< Download >

Source:: http://www.tehskeen.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=3111

-kitt050383

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sweet my favourite app just got better thanks for letting us know
smile.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All just gone perfect for me except "Added menu when pressing home, can go into settings, reboot the wii or return to loader. Hold the home button to return to loader at any time." i got to the menu but before i could select anything it went back to HBC will try again maybe pressed the button too long. Sadly the mrs spotted mahjongg and has claimed my wii

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks like I got the code dump because the new settings.xml wasn't downloaded correctly. Copied it to sd from the archieve and now it works perfectly!

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question.

If I were to edit the meta.xml of certain apps, will the Homebrew Browser be able to detect and tell that it is the same app?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If I were to edit the meta.xml of certain apps, will the Homebrew Browser be able to detect and tell that it is the same app?
yeah you can sometimes, it may ask you to update it though, it wont recognise it if it's a different.dol or different icon, but they're in the same folder, it will say "update" via HBB

Make sure you edit the Meta correctly, otherwise it wont show up in HBC

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
yeah you can sometimes, it may ask you to update it though, it wont recognise it if it's a different.dol or different icon, but they're in the same folder, it will say "update" via HBB

Make sure you edit the Meta correctly, otherwise it wont show up in HBC

ohh...I have no problems with editting the meta.xml. The problem was changing of the folder names. Got it sorted! Now it reads and detects my latest app versions. Thanks a million!

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Sadly the mrs spotted mahjongg and has claimed my wii." - Wiisel

LOL, i should be so lucky. i have to game when she is not home or in the other room.

anyway, i added [email protected] to my address book so i can get updates through the wii mail, i thought. i got a confirmation message stating that they were added, but i have not yet recieved a message from them at all. i should be getting updates on when no brew is added or updated. has anyone else signed up like me?

"Can you somehow install this as a channel so you don't have to use your SD card to access it? " - aceplayer97

that would not make sense. you would still have to save the downloaded homebrew to you sd card. then you would have to access the homebrew channel to play the said homebrew. now, if one could download the brew as a channel right to your wii, then you may have something there.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not installing the dol for Gx-Geo and when i hit home i see the selection screen but it goes back to HBC before i can select anything anyone else having this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: