The good, the bad, and of course the ugly.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok before I start my actual blog post I'm going to seperate it into groups, Games,Anime,General TV/Movies and Life, they will each have their individual spoilers so if you feel like reading one bit and not another, you can skip straight to it.

Ok well I've been playing The Sims 3 on DS and am finding it quite entertaining, there are some minor things that make me want to throw my ds out a window, get a gun and shoot it but overall it's a good game, I pre-ordered CoD Blackops for $100.00 a while ago and 2 stores now have pre orders for $79, I was really pissed when I saw that, it's only a few days away now, looking forward to getting it, before all the people who like to constantly spam noob tube get it.

I just started watching "Highschool of the Dead" and am loving it, it's so interesting and it instantly drew me in, straight from the first episode, as most anime it's perverted (lol) I'm only up to episode 5 yet I love it. Still watching "One Piece", I really need to catch up though, only on episode 190, I absolutely love it though. Started watching "Naruto" again but I'm only up to episode 18 and it's not really pulling me in

Waiting for the latest episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" and "Two and a Half Men", their due for release on US TV this Monday, I have to wait till Tuesday to 'Buy them from the internet'. Heard of a new tv series out on US tv called "The Walking Dead" watched the trailer, enjoyed it and am downloading the first episode right now (that's all that is released so far). I watched "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" loved it, the characters are so awesome! Plan on reading the books (comics) ASAP

My birthday passed not too long ago (October 17), all in all I got $180 and a mobile phone with 3 (I want Optus but it's locked to 3 and costs $200.00 to unlock and I can't afford it). My dad still does not have a job and it's getting real annoying with him around all the time, when my 6 week break from school comes, he better have a job (lol), tomorrow, I'm back to school for another week and I have an essay to do and I really CBF doing it, the week after that I have an oral presentation then another essay. Went out with my friends to the movies, to watch Despicable Me, loved it.
My mum is back with the fucking asshole that she cheated on my father with. Really pissed about this, me and my sister, we fucking hate it.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
If you watch "How I Met Your Mother" you have no life. It's a horrid show and it should be cancelled. Just like "The Big Bang Theory". Also, if you haven't watched "Misfits" yet, watch it. Season 2 is airing next week. Best. English. Show. Ever.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
You have Eid vacations where you live too?
ohmy.gif

High Five *

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prowler_ said:
If you watch "How I Met Your Mother" you have no life. It's a horrid show and it should be cancelled. Just like "The Big Bang Theory". Also, if you haven't watched "Misfits" yet, watch it. Season 2 is airing next week. Best. English. Show. Ever.

How do you hate two amazing shows?
That defies all logic.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sonknuck23 said:
Only commenting on this because I made a blog article with the exact same title and got 0 responses. Rofl.
LOL, didn't expect the name to be taken, wanted it to be original for this forum, I failed lol. =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1