EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Old Tempament...
Chapter I.
Tempesis:
1 In the beginning KiVan created the Temp. 2 Now the Temp was formless and empty, Nothing was on the homepage of the site, and the Spirit of KiVan was hovering over the Temp.
3 And KiVan said, “Let there be warez,” and there was warez. 4 KiVan saw that these Warez were Bad and he removed the Warez from the Site.5 KiVan called the Warez “Bad.” and the Site he called “Legal.” And there was No warez, , and there was No Illegal activity.
6 And KiVan said, “Let there be a hammer to govern the Temp to separate Good from Bad.” 7 So KiVan made the Hammer and separated the Good from the Bad. And it was so. 8 KiVan called the Hammer “The BanHammer."
9 And KiVan said, “Let the People on the Temp be gathered to one place, and let the community make a place of Communication. And it was so. 10 KiVan called the place of Communication “The Forums” And KiVan saw that it was good.
11 Then KiVan said, “Let the temp produce Hacks: And it was so. 12 The People Produced Hacks: And KiVan saw that it was good. 13 Then KiVan created the Lion, 14 KiVan named it "Costello" And said "Govern the Temp, Wield The BanHammer and Protect the forums" And it was so.

Reactions: nukeboy95
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chapter II.
Bad and the good:
1 The temp reached idiotic members. There was the Luigi2012SM64DS who was a trolling Nazi. The Vulpes Prophet did not like his attitude and there for he was gone from Tempism!
2 All the prophets who are the messengers of KiVan said they shall protect the religion, and Costello, KiVan's lion became the God of GBAtemp, when KiVan couldn't do after.
3 Costello has rules that cannot be broken, or they shall be deceased from Tempism.
4 Costello states that the bad is bad, and who is bad will be gone from Tempism. The good shall remain.

Real_Redwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I pledge allegiance to the Trolls
Of the divided sections of GBATemp
And to the GBA for which it shitposts
One website, under Satan
With liberty and justice for some

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
3 year old thread has been bumped, yah XD
In our time of need, I felt the Temp should remember that we have a prayer! May the great KiVan lead us through our dark times and bring us to the Hack Lands!

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a prayer to Cammy but it's in extremely awkward English that I myself cannot properly translate from the Cammygirl192 dialect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte