Misc The GBATemp Pokemon Trading Thread

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i noticed that we didn't have one up already, but here is the deal. You just post some Pokemon you want and some Pokemon you're willing to trade and this will become some sort of a market place.... Anyways....

I want a Legit Lugia, any level, and status, and IV, etc. I am trading Legit Mewtwo lvl 100, Entei lvl 50, the 3 Legendary Birds, and if you want someone else just post and I'll tell if I have him (or if I can get him)...

BTW, they're all Pal-parked from my FireRed...

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Sorry but there is no real point in doing this. You can just use pokesav to get any thing you want and make it legit.

Yes, there is a point to this. Not everyone wants to cheat their ass off, to get things. Some of us like LEGIT pokemon, and collecting other LEGIT Pokemon and Events. And you're wrong, a pokemon created in Pokesav can't, and will never be LEGIT.

A pokemon you created from scratch, without catching/trading for, even while using the correct movesets, and such =/= Legit. And then there's that fact that your precious hacked pokemon can create bad eggs, and totally fuck up your save file. This may not seem like a problem to lazy hackers, but that would REALLY suck for us that don't hack our way through the games.

Now on topic, I've got a legit Lugia. Is that lvl. 100 Mewtwo EV trained? If so, in which fields?

I'm looking for these UT(untrained):
Jeremy Machamp
Navel Rock Lugia (English)
Southern Islands Latios (English)
Red and Green Anniversary Pichu (JPN)
Osaka Meowth
Shiny Shedinja
Shiny Mothim
Shiny Magnemite
Shiny Ryhorn
Shiny Snorlax
Shiny Slowpoke
Shiny Wobbuffet
Birth Island Deoxys (English)

My for trade list is here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147451

Along with those Events and Shinies, I can breed any starter, and a multitude of First/Second Gen. pokemon.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geminisama said:
Edgedancer said:
Sorry but there is no real point in doing this. You can just use pokesav to get any thing you want and make it legit.

Yes, there is a point to this. Not everyone wants to cheat their ass off, to get things. Some of us like LEGIT pokemon, and collecting other LEGIT Pokemon and Events. And you're wrong, a pokemon created in Pokesav can't, and will never be LEGIT.

A pokemon you created from scratch, without catching/trading for, even while using the correct movesets, and such =/= Legit. And then there's that fact that your precious hacked pokemon can create bad eggs, and totally fuck up your save file. This may not seem like a problem to lazy hackers, but that would REALLY suck for us that don't hack our way through the games.
Sorry but due to the activity of the thread, I can say that many people dont really care. This has been attempted numerous times and it has never been successful. If people here play a non-legit version of the game on an illegal flashcart (assuming you like in Amnerica), do you really think they will really care about LEGIT pokemon when a perfectly plausible pokemon, in terms of IV and stats, are only a few clicks away?

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
No, I don't expect the lazy 13 yearolds that think they're basass hackers because they can use a premade program to get them anything they want, to care at all. But that doesn't change that this site MAY have the occasional person that doesn't have to cheat on POKEMON, of all games, like myself and TC. The main story is simple and easy enough as is, and if you want illegitimate pokebattles without having to work for shit, they have this nice app called Shoddy Battle, so there's no real reason TO hack POKEMON. I can understand the occasional cheat code to just have fun with a game, but really, hacking uber leet pokemon, to OHKO everything to progress in a lame ass story? Really? That's fun? Too each his own I guess, but don't go into threads like this, shooting them down just 'cause some people would rather play the game, then hack it like you guys.
tongue.gif

And one last thing, a plausable pokemon? Have you ever SEEN what these children make? 31 IV's in each stat, shiny, AND EV trained with illegal moves is plausable? I've yet to hear or see one created(hacked) pokemon that was comparable to a legit one. I personally have gotten many a hack, even for simple things like a WEEDLE, and they were godly hacked.

Quite annoying, really.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah buddy if you really wanted to find legit events, go to Gamefaqs.com or Gamespot.com, which is the same thing. No ones gonna stop ya. But, to be honest with you, not trying to be mean, (its the truth) 90% of this forum board has some type of flashcard, and most of them would probably generate some pokemon. But be my guest and go join gamespot. Their forums are spectacular and I have gotten some very nice pokes there, just be careful on wifi cuz a lot of people dc.
wink2.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i found being specific with my pokes helps. sorry if you don't like hacks =P but we can't do anything can we.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSi browser, here we go... look gemini im not saying i'm perfect but what i do is list EXACT specs on my poke, from ID to the PP in my moveset. i get real specific lol. but if you need event pokes, which i got directly at the event btw, ill help in any way i can in tradin 2 u. send me a pm if u would like, no charge. i can help friday/saturday, from 7-11 pm GMT -8, I live in cali. tell me if u need help, ill b here.

shadowhunter

aerowalk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geminisama said:
Edgedancer said:

If I created the pokemon using pokesav carefully (all moves + origins = legit & stats = reasonable) and trade it, I bet u won't even know that it's actually not legit

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
aerowalk said:
geminisama said:
Edgedancer said:

If I created the pokemon using pokesav carefully (all moves + origins = legit & stats = reasonable) and trade it, I bet u won't even know that it's actually not legit

Your point? That still doesn't = legit. And actually, I could easily tell. Thank God they created an app to debunk what their other app. made. Not to mention, most hacked pokemon are screwed up SOMEWHERE, so you can usually spot hacks with careful examination.

@Shadow: Currently, I'm only looking for Gotta Catch 'Em All event pokemon. Mainly Wobba and Sneasel.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok gem ill see what i can dig. I have 5 carts of pokemon each with filled boxes lol i'll pm u when i get more info

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok gem ill see what i can dig. I have 5 carts of pokemon each with filled boxes lol i'll pm u when i get more info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.