The GBAtemp ds-scene conflict

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What are your thoughts?
I was thinking that I've been feeling kinda funny for 3 days and I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or not.

And I don't want to go with the fucking ducktors because I always get prescribed Ibuprofen due to allergies to most common medicine.
And I'd usually treat myself with Honey and Lime and Chamomile tea, but I recently read that Honey at 60°C becomes poisonous.
And yet, my symptoms are not that strong, like, my body fucking hurts but don't have cold or anything.
Then I woke up after sleeping for 18 hours or so, and decided to cuddle with Luna because it's kinda cold over here, and the bitch burped and it fucking stinks, don't know what she ate yesterday. Nearly puked, and I just went
throw-up-dry-heave.gif

And I kinda want to puke and I'm confused if it's because I've been feeling funny or if it's because Luna is disgusting right now.
And now I'm thinking to play Pokemon Emerald.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking that I've been feeling kinda funny for 3 days and I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or not.

And I don't want to go with the fucking ducktors because I always get prescribed Ibuprofen due to allergies to most common medicine.
And I'd usually treat myself with Honey and Lime and Chamomile tea, but I recently read that Honey at 60°C becomes poisonous.
And yet, my symptoms are not that strong, like, my body fucking hurts but don't have cold or anything.
Then I woke up after sleeping for 18 hours or so, and decided to cuddle with Luna because it's kinda cold over here, and the bitch burped and it fucking stinks, don't know what she ate yesterday. Nearly puked, and I just went
throw-up-dry-heave.gif

And I kinda want to puke and I'm confused if it's because I've been feeling funny or if it's because Luna is disgusting right now.
And now I'm thinking to play Pokemon Emerald.
Damn the drugs really are better in mexico

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay, you know what?
I just got my revenge.

Hid Luna beneath the bed sheets, and she burped again with no room to escape and now she's mad at me because I sometimes do the same with my farts.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm confuse.. You mean these bots want to upgrade the site name from "GBATemp" to "DS-Scene"? Doesn't sound that bad imo, i mean it's been in Temp mode for too long already..

Are we pushing the S(witch)perm(anent) idea again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto