The end of Movember - Beardos unite once more.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seen as it is now the start of December in most places in the world it also means it is the end of Movember. Hopefully by making it before most of North America wakes up we will avoid the problem last year had of "damn it I just shaved" (I assume everybody else adds a G to the two or three morning S').

For those unaware some people use the month of November to avoid shaving, some even do it as a charity thing and on the 'temp we usually have a thread on the matter.

Share pictures if you want or otherwise represent.

Personally I did not shave use clippers for the month but that is nothing terribly unusual anyway and as I had a small beard to begin with it is now long enough that the tip pokes out the bottom when grabbed in my hand so that probably counts as cheating. Bonus for me is when it is shorter it reveals my genetic deformity- although those that frequent IRC might already know it is with great shame I admit I am a ginger halfbreed and that is the only time it shows save for when you get me in sunlight (rarely a problem in the UK or Northwest USA).

Reactions: Wizerzak

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could avoid shaving for months and only grow a centimeter-thin tuft of beard.

Point is, I won't be hair to the Movember throne anytime soon.

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
My physics teacher shaved his into a Omega symbol! (Unintentionally at first until someone pointed it out.) :lol:

Weirdly enough, we are currently studying resistance in circuits.

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought Movember was about mustaches. I can grow a goatee but other than that, it's the shittiest thinnest sideburns that's just a vertical line of hairs, and a crustache. Must be from being Asian at 22.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up