The elephant in the room

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Why does Nintendo always conveniently ignore anything related to Miiverse?

Mario Maker 2? Yeah, we'll just make a whole new comment system.
Splatoon 2? We'll just post to the Twitter CDN, it can handle it.
Splatoon 3? We'll not change anything about that.
Mario Wonder? The concept of "talking flowers" gets to only be used by Nintendo, even though it's obviously like Miiverse comments in Mario Maker.

We're tired of this. Stop beating around the bush and reveal Miiverse 2 or a comparable social network already. Twitter is going down, you can't keep requiring people to post to their CDN.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This one?
download (10).jpeg

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
They probably got a lot of more data to justify shutting it down. I never saw the point of it.
"Sure, let's rather have everyone completely isolated and without a way to chat to the people on their friend lists, even though all other Nintendo consoles had chat capabilities"
Said no one ever.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
And what exactly are you hoping to achieve here? You can whinge all you want, but nothing is going to change.

Go cry about it to Nintendo's Customer Service or something.

(And if the poor soul who has to deal with this miraculously reads this, I apologise for sending him your way but it's either us or you and I choose you)

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
"Sure, let's rather have everyone completely isolated and without a way to chat to the people on their friend lists, even though all other Nintendo consoles had chat capabilities"
Said no one ever.
Have you forgotten what the Miiverse was?

"Miiverse allowed users to seamlessly share accomplishments, comments, and hand written notes with other users."

Yes, a really great way to communicate with your friends...

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Said no one ever.
Why do you often ramble about such things? Have you ever used Miiverse or ever knew what Miiverse was? Back then, I used to browse it quite a few times to see what was going on in the community, most of it was a ton of shitposting and memes. 2016 was great fun for sure.

All you mostly do is cry about stuff with nothing special to give to the thread whatsoever. Take a chill pill and keep your so-called 'opinions' to yourself without whinging.

Final words before I end this off: Shut.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: sudeki300

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol