• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,430
  • Replies 42
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
This is the thread where you can predict which Wii U remasters will be announced at E3 2018.

I think we'll see

- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Maker
- Zelda Skyward Sword HD (not a Wii U game but close enough)
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions X FE

I'd like to see Pikmin 3 but don't think it will happen because the gamepad actually did something in that game. Yoshi's Woolly World probably wont be there because it'll draw attention away from Yoshi Switch. Paper Mario: Colour Splash isn't as popular as the two games mentioned above and the gamepad did a good job of reducing clutter on the TV screen in battles so it'll probably remain a Wii U exclusive.

Reactions: RobXcore

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imo Skyward Sword is the worst Zelda game I have played so far, so hopefully it will not be remastered.
It has very little content, there are basically no hidden collectibles besides those damn insects that are introduced evertime one restarts the game.
You revisit most areas mutiple times with hardly any content being added.
I especially hated the stealth sections, because there is so much stress involved and I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 1 a lot so it's not the genre I dislike.
The motion controls made the combat slow and a pain, even later in the game peasant enemies are a pita, especially those blocking with electrical weapons.
You fight 4 or 5 times the same boss.
Phai is absolute garbage.
Matthewmatosis made a more in detail review that is also worth watching.

Other than that your list is pretty interesting, besides Tokyo Mirage Sessions probably all of those games will be rereleased at some point in time.

Last edited by Wuigi,

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
220px-Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_%28box_art%29.jpg

HD remake:creep:

O wait...

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival
I am hoping for Super Mario Maker.
Also, if they were doing Wii games I would hope for any of the Galaxy games.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imo Skyward Sword is the worst Zelda game I have played so far, so hopefully it will not be remastered.
It has very little content, there are basically no hidden collectibles besides those damn insects that are introduced evertime one restarts the game.
I especially hated the stealth sections, because there is so much stress involved and I enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 1 a lot so it's not the genre I dislike.
The motion controls made the combat slow and a pain, even later in the game peasant enemies are a pita, especially those blocking with electrical weapons.

Other than that your list is pretty interesting, besides Tokyo Mirage Sessions probably all of those games will be rereleased at some point in time.
really? I loved Skyward Sword and I have 100% completed every zelda game my least favorite was most likely Zelda II

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

I actually liked that one and found botw the worst one personally

Last edited by kumikochan,

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have the suspicion that you've had that on your chest for a while.

Reactions: mightymuffy

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nerdtendo I am just irritated that someone likes that game, even though it is lacking in so many aspects.
E.g. I enjoyed BOTW because of its mechanics and the sheer amount of content.
You can go nearly anywhere and even though weapons as collectibles are pointless as you pile up the best ones at the end and have to throw away good weapons after some temples, the temples themselves have interesting challenges most of the time.
The story is pretty much nonexistant so it is not perfect but at least it's enjoyable.

Skyward sword's story is pretty shallow even though it is trying to tell the origin story of the "timeline".
Some kind of progression isn't happening, you don't open up completely new areas after collecting the 3 flames and neither after collecting those songs.
The world map is laughably small but you still need to fly way too long to the areas.
The mechanics are clunky, the main quest is repetitive, the collectibles are a bad joke.
I never tried to get all goddess cubes but before the end boss I still had nearly all heart containers that I all collected from a tiny piece of land in the sky with nothing to discover besides the treasure chest.

My dislike for the game is so strong, because I had a kind of challenge with a friend where we competed who completed his game the fastest.
He played Dirge of Cerberus and I played Skyward Sword.
And as I played the game I never enjoyed it that much and with so many play hours per day my negative experience was really strong with this one.

Last edited by Wuigi,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Prime Trilogy to hold over fans until Metroid Prime 4 comes out. And to introduce newer fans to the Prime series, and help with Prime 4 sales? I know it's not a Wii-U game :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I highly doubt we'll get 3D World, there's just not enough there to justify it. I could see Mario Maker, though, and I'd even argue that it'd be really smart to port it
They'd probably make a new one. They knew how popular it was on the Wii-U, and it'd help sell the online.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol